• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd personally really like it if exp rates go down after ~100-120 so people do not pg themselves to death :)

So please Fribben, can u confirm the final rates? (exp,lootrate etc..)

The rates will be the following:

1->20: 30x
20->40:10x
40->60:7x
60->80:6x
81->+: 5x

What do you think of those? And give me suggestions about the frag system.

Fribben.

Like highrate about 4-6h/frag would be nice, but i think that ppl would abuse of this "low frag time"

6h is fine, make rs for 3 days after 3 frags or smth

Im miss original with 7.4 client , normal gfb and no pz boat. with middle rate like this.

I might do 6 hour / frag (but not the first day).

If I do it, I will enable killstatistics (so you can see who died by who) and I hope the community take cares of random pkers this way, if they do, I don't see a problem with having such low frag time.

Also, bring me to CITY will be available but it will cost 150 gp no matter where you travel, so it will be more expensive to use this feature.

Fribben.

So the expstags is set to :

1->20: 30x
20->40:10x
40->60:7x
60->80:6x
81->+: 5x

?

Yes.

What do you think of learning spells or not? (if yes, exura & utevo lux will be for free - you don't have to learn them)

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back