• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop crying Fribben will take care of this as always, you can be sure about it.

20:07 GM Fribben: Game server is restarting in 15 minutes, please come back after that.

as i said : )

The exp bug has been fixed,

I sincerely appreciate the patient you had with me, I hope you enjoy this server. Even though the competition is very high right now.

Fribben.

I've some questions:

- Desert quest it's need 4 people or can be done alone?
- Any difference about charges between GFB at shop and done by myself?
- Djin/Postman we'll have to do it?
- Price of premium account?

realots getting pinged either way doubt its anything to do with this

omg last edition was much better Fribben u should delete okolnir and change exp only.... other changes suck

no man this edition is funner bcuz its more serious last editon dont last to long..

no man this edition is funner bcuz its more serious last editon dont last to long..
but i want to pg and fight, now i'm bored ; / i'm sure that this edition will be dead faster than last edtion

vials dont disappear, u cant change golds for platinium WOW so serious server...

then gtfo u never played fribbens lowrate server it was the best ot

then gtfo u never played fribbens lowrate server it was the best ot
because there were 15 ppl online xD so wtf
Maybe random noobs like u without team want to play rpg but for me orginal tibia is war server like oldera. I'm rly sad that Fribbed changed this server for worse

The maximum on this world was 276 players on May 26, 2013, 09:54 pm.

u are a noob lol this edition was the best

OriginalTibia is famous for it's realistic wars, but you also have to realise that we are not only hosting highrated servers, we are a serious team that are willing to make the best out of Oldschool, and especially the PvP.

I have been flamed alot of times that my servers does not last for long, even from my own players who say that the server died because of x reason and y reason. They want everything easy but when they obtained everything, they want it hard and make it valueable (death etc).

It's impossible to keep up with your suggestions as most of them are to be honest very unrealistic, I am not a robot but I do what I can do and I do it with my best efforts.

I am here to host a MEDIUM rated server not a cheap highrate, that will last only for a week. My intentions are to hold this server as long as players are interested of it, to make the wars the most ultimate and keep the fights realistic and fair. Where people enjoy waring, but they don't want 24/7 as they also have to compensate deaths by hunting. This is not a 1/1 login war server.

Trust me, I love suggestions and I'm willing to change for the best. But when you say it directly to my face that I am not in a position to host nothing but a highrate server, it's disgusting and very disrespectful statements that you throw up on my face. When I have done nothing else but try to please every single player.

Suggestions are welcomed but think of them before you say them, and on a medium rated server you are not supposed to have 150k the first day, nor are you supposed to be level 80 (unless you make a drastic PG). If you want a long-termed war server, stick to it and respect the one who respects you.

I've done my part, now it's up to you.

EDIT: please keep in mind that I only reset servers when majority vouch for it or when it's completely dead. I have held my lowrate server www.originaltibia.com/lowrate for over 9 months now without a single reset; even though it have had below 10 players these months.

Last edited:
Kijek please, can you be quiet for once? not everyone is like you who only wanna take lvl 100 in 2 secounds and war, I recomend you to play warloria.ostsys.com. A war is not fun when ppl will take lvl 80 in 1 hour bcz the war will just be like, rush in die nobody cares if u die, its 1 mniute exp anyway = that makes the server die in 2 days. Fribben isnt dissapointed anyone with his changes, we'll see if I play later baybay

bro fribben , this server is dieing lal, the amount of players reduced drastically in only 5 hours you have to do something about it.

server is perfect, but tbh its way to low exp, people who play tibianic/realots meanwhile will have a hard time here to exp

and people quitting because of the exprate, nothing else it seems people dont got time anymore or they play other servers meanwhile

its perfect indeed , on realots takes soooo much time to have just a little bit of fun , on highrates its big fun but you can fight 24h a day , so after couple of days its getting boring , here you got a bit of everything , rpg balanced with pvp , it doesn't take so much time to make a lvl , I've just made easily from lvl 20 to 30 in 1h30min , so in one day you can be easily lvl50 and thats enough to fight if you want to... well im gonna keep playing anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back