• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about me? nobody.
Who care about you. Nobody! So stop talk shit
I want to play here, because I usually like the server Fribben are hosting. But putting a mid rate server with all those boring quests all of us did 1 week ago on RealOTS, is just not a very good Idea.

And Cordoba if you can't handle 100+ players on a server you should play another server with 5 players online. Everyone else who plays here want more players, and Im pretty sure Fribben wants more donators/players as well.

I can handle 400+ players, know why? because idc about nobody ;)

I can handle 400+ players, know why? because idc about nobody ;)
You surely care about me and my suggestions.
Fribben should listen to what the players wants. Really bad time to set up an identical low rate server only 1 month after RealOTs opened.

Fribben you should make a poll.
Djinn yes/no
Postman yes/no

You surely care about me and my suggestions.
Fribben should listen to what the players wants. Really bad time to set up an identical low rate server only 1 month after RealOTs opened.

Fribben you should make a poll.
Djinn yes/no
Postman yes/no

I agree on this with u ;)

fribben what about lowering the bolt damage of paladin lol? people play on it like knight just hold atk on a mage and he will die sooner or later. Thats not how tibia wars should be.

also the balance between fragging someone and getting ban is unbalanced.
atm if you frag a lvl 40 he comes back without bp to the war cause he know he can get the lvl back in 15 minutes. so fragging them is pointless cause you just get redskull and ban. But let a lvl 40 sorc alive is also a pain in the ass. The wars will be skull bashing now..

Last edited:
my team is playing here so u can have fun fighting them i just help them on my noob char xd
i will start playing serious if fribben fix tibianic tools for me.

like i reported the unbalanced paladins, it aint fun to fight your team. it goes as i expected boring as fuck to fight again. coming back with 4 manafluids on lvl 40-50 mages. their paladins just do bolt combo'cause thats enough..

just wondering who are those 105 people playing if there just 2 small war teams? wtfxd

He already lowered bolt dmg so dont be worried ;) Just play here and lets have some fun.

mijn team speelt hier ook last man, maar we hebbe no money dus we make noob chars voor dq hahaha xd

now paladin is fucked ;d u nerf pall so much, now u should buff a bit

I dont know if any of you remember but on old real tibia 7.72 was mainly paladins and knights involved in wars , there wasn't that many mages as it was hard to lvl them up and they always had problem with money. Im not saying its meant to be here like that, just saying how it was back then :)

Can you tell me how much mana does paralyze take? I got 1500 mana and still cant use it. Please change it to 600 mana. It would be perfect.

I dont know if any of you remember but on old real tibia 7.72 was mainly paladins and knights involved in wars , there wasn't that many mages as it was hard to lvl them up and they always had problem with money. Im not saying its meant to be here like that, just saying how it was back then :)

On mostly servers there were many MS, it was not very common see ED, but MS there were a lot, so idk what are you talking about

All suggestions should be placed on our forums not here.

Don't miss out on the experience boost day - it's currently active and yield up to 150% gaining!

Fribben.

it wasnt only suggestion it was also a question. Can I get the answer?? How much mana does paralyze take?

so 3 more days of playing then ot is over again;p premium roses hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back