• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Fribben! After this fail realots your server brought fun again!

Great server with the perferct rates. Highrate is dying too fast and this one is just fine. You can still level up quite fast till lvl 50 and then can start wars. Maybe even rpg players will enjoy it XD

- Desert quest it's need 4 people or can be done alone?
- Any difference about charges between GFB at shop and done by myself?
- Djin/Postman we'll have to do it?
- Price of premium account?

- Desert quest it's need 4 people or can be done alone?
- Any difference about charges between GFB at shop and done by myself?
- Djin/Postman we'll have to do it?
- Price of premium account?

yes there are differences : hmm 30 mana 12x gfb 400 mana 4 x
You have to make djinn
premium is free promotion 10k

Spells on website need to be fixed Fribben, it show for example gfb need level 23 and it's level 30

Rofl thought wont need to do djin quest to get acces, Fribben atleast fix postman quest to be free for everyone, cant believe some1 will waste 5h to do that crap on medium rate server...

I think some people here mix mid rate server with orsha OT...

mmmmmmmmmm fuck the mages we are op paladins hihihih

http://www28.speedy*****malware.localhost/9zKM7/download/paladin.jpg

Attachments

indeed make djinn and postman free access, who want's to do that shit on this kind of ot

anything ending in 5x is hardly midrate imo, mid-high at best

Last edited:
Stop trying to replicate established low-rates pls accept that your ot is only good for highrate war thx

All of us have done djinn quest at least 10 times each of us. Nobody wants do make it again. Its much talk, and really boring. We play to have fun, not to get bored over long stupid quests.

How come 95% are playing paladin? o_O

Stop cry, they said it before server start, it has been your choice play here, if you dont like, just leave, easy

Stop cry, they said it before server start, it has been your choice play here, if you dont like, just leave, easy

How fucking stupid are you? Fribben should seek more players, bigger community. If he removes djinn, nobody will quit the OT, but more players will join.
And I haven't even started playing here yet. Already playing RealOts. I don't really see the point starting on another low rate server who will fail.
95% are playing paladins, just check highscore. Usually all plays mages. Something is clearly wrong with voc balancing. Maybe it worked good at high rate, but doesn't seem to work good at low rate.

How fucking stupid are you? Fribben should seek more players, bigger community. If he removes djinn, nobody will quit the OT, but more players will join.
And I haven't even started playing here yet. Already playing RealOts. I don't really see the point starting on another low rate server who will fail.
95% are playing paladins, just check highscore. Usually all plays mages. Something is clearly wrong with voc balancing. Maybe it worked good at high rate, but doesn't seem to work good at low rate.

Cry me a river

Cry me a river
Why would I cry? You should cry, you are the one wasting your time on this OT. Now when Fribben opened this OT it will be more free spawns on RealOTs, better for me.

So go to play to that shit real-ots, who care about you dude, go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back