• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would start but it will be pain in ass to play solo if some big teams joins :/
Ill probably log in, level up character and check if there is space in any team that can speak english :3

Thats the good thing on Fribben servers , there are always couple decend teams ( with best pvp in whole tibia in my opinion xd ) , and there are always single players who gather up and make their own guild , I know its very difficult to fight with random team against proffesional teams that plays together for months if not years , but there is always some fun :) Thats what we did on last editon, fought against mex and zaowan , it was damn hard fight xD but it was fun :)

Fribbens servers is the best for war, no doubt about that.

Fribben can u make sure tibianic tools will be working for me fine ?:|

Just tested it, it doesnt work for me still. I had to deal with it on whole last edition and couldnt make any movie. Please fix it this time.

I will take a deeper look at it, don't worry

Fribben.

What will donations look like? Some op shit or what?
Cant remember what there was in last versions. Some promotion, boh runes etc i guess

Fribben, u should start it at 8'oclock pm. Cause peoples may still be at work at 6'oclock, including me...

Fribben, u should start it at 8'oclock pm. Cause peoples may still be at work at 6'oclock, including me...
So Fribben should open it when you are 100% sure you can play it? What about lets wait few months for your holidays so you wont miss anything ok?

where can u download cam recorder?

sure some other bot work if tibianic tools work , wouldnt be suprised

The thing, I have other tricks in my sleeves. And this tool is an official tool from our website, that's why it's compatible with the server.

The server is comming online in less than 1 hour!

Make sure you make an account on www.originaltibia.com/s2

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back