• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-20 40x
21-30 30x
31-50 20x
51-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-80 8x
81-90 5x
90+ 3x

Also change the paralyze on last edition (low rate) it takes 1500 mana its way to much. Take a look into burst arrows, on your low rate server I missed every hit with it.

Sounds perfect :)

1->35 : 100
36->50 : 50
51->75 : 32
76->90 : 20
91->120 : 11
121-> 40 : 6
141+-> : 4

Like last edition perfect balanced wars

1->35 : 50
36->50 : 35
51->75 : 20
76->90 : 12
91->120 : 8
121-> 140 : 6
141+-> : 4

Last edition was toooo easy lets play between Taze and Bati stages ?

why u want orsh lvls is not even fun
cause most of us have other servers to play on for. You don't so you have enough time for server like original. lets be honest you can't trust original on hosting long term servers. only tibianic and realots are there to trust. so thats why most want highrate to have quick fun. (like we used to have on ryan ots)

Actually thats truth, but with such rates as taze or huhuxd proposed after 3 days we will have 140 lvls. So most battles will looks like ue,ue,ue?

Hello,

I deeply appreciate all the positive feedback that I have received. I must say that my intentions and thoughts for the server was way longer than I expected, but I can not presue the future. I gave Claeron the hand to manage the server but he failed to complete some tasks but fulfilled alot of them anyway therefore I dedicate appreciation to him aswell.

The reason why the server failed was not due to premium roses; the comptetion was too high and this was a risk from my side, but as you have been notified real life issues came in the way and messed things up even more. But I hope I will never lose my passion for OriginalTibia, so I will keep trying, to improve and to make it number 1.

I must say, that despite positive feedback, there will always be some negative, and I have spoken to trolls, haters and flamers, and I have said several times that if you do have a personal problem or a problem generally with me, private messaging me is possible or for a direct conversation for something deeper is also possible (if I have time).

I try to behave as polite as I can and I try to manage things the way they are supposed to be handled, professionally but above all, equally.

There is something that makes sick about all the postings, and that is degrading the server's potential to an extreme level, you generalize the server, me and my reputation over a bad start of a new server and consider this server to be less impressive than others, don't look at the name of a server and judge it, judge it by it's preformance. Making false assumptions and twisted stories about how this server could never make it as a lowrate is already proven false as I have already been hosting a couple lowrate servers before and have had a peak record of over 250 players.

I am willing, to grant the players wishes to start a highrate server, and to give the points paid to the server on the new server to the players who paid.

Fribben.

Well for sure i can get more players to a highrate version of yours:D hope to have fun on it. thx for all the hosting firbben at the end we should be happy that people are hosting ofcourse.

nobody got time to exp here, most of the ppl play either realots or tibianic so make it like last edition and make sure teams will play

Its not about time spend on exp, you can spend 5h and be lvl 90 or spend same time and be lvl 130 right? Both are enough to fight it only depends on what lvls people want to fight.

Assashino: if you were a man of your words, I would be harrassed of that sentence, but unfortunanetly you are not. Let me explain why, you have contridicted your own words over 10 times saying that you will never play my server, but as soon as someone with a high position says he will start, you are immediately there and break your own word, but for me. That's not the case, just trying to prove how you reason.

If you call realots serious after being online for less than 2 months and you compare my lowrate server that has been online 10 months, I actually wonder if you are speaking the same language as me, please check up the word reliable and trustworthy again.

Shit server? Once again, are we speaking the same language? If my server was to be that degrading compared to other servers, how come you played 70% of my editions? I smell a hypocrite.

You are the reason why this community is toxic, you throw things out of your mouth like someone immature who speaks before he acts and never keep up to the act, man up and come back with a reply that is honest and not something of your own imagination.

If premium rose was the cause of the failure, how come the record was 130 and never climbed that ladder? if you read the replies people posted and the forums, you should understand that other factors where the cause, I won't state them again.

I thank you all for the positive feedback and the suggestions, and understanding the struggle I have been through.

The edition will be highrated and the server ETA will be announced soon, but I guess 1 week.

Fribben.

cause most of us have other servers to play on for. You don't so you have enough time for server like original. lets be honest you can't trust original on hosting long term servers. only tibianic and realots are there to trust. so thats why most want highrate to have quick fun. (like we used to have on ryan ots)

Kid you have no reason to say that you can't trust original tibia you little brat.... he has had servers up for a long time as well even tho a low amount of players where playing there so you better just step down and come back when u got a clue about what you are talking about, and my fucking god this reminds me why i hated this community so hard you are just a bunch of greedy kids blaming and screaming when you don't get exactly what you want like there is no room for mistakes and that make me very mad, its fribbens server if he wants to try out and mid rate its up to him you can say what ever you please but it will always be his server and thats the end of it give him feed back not bullshit that easy its not ryan, its a hoster that cares about his servers he has fixed countless bugs and banned so many cheaters and i have never heard anything about him being corrupt like you beloved tibianic staff....

Fribben, welcome to otland brah.

If people want to play your OT it is a good OT.

if they don't want to play they call it a shit server

Fribben you said that premium roses didnt kill your server. Tell me that what did kill it?? When there was no roses avg ppl online was 120?. The day after you added roses it was 50. Next day server was dead. Im not hypocrite or trying to blame you thats jus how it really was.

Can you tell me why we have to wait a one week for your server when everything its ready?

The most important thing its gonna be 7.4 or 7.72?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back