• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

Hope it won't be like tibia-highrate...
Make the rates a bit higher, like on tibia-highrate.

No USA proxy as of now, depends on how well the server will go. We currently have enough funds and are looking for a suitable server.

Last edited:
If he says [Sweden] and nothin more and didnt even mention that it didnt have us proxy, do you really think he has it then, and do you know how much it cost? It cost aroudn +150 euro.
Anyways you ordered the server today and I guess it'll come tomorrow. So I hope you open the server 21:00 tomorrow or smth

If he says [Sweden] and nothin more and didnt even mention that it didnt have us proxy, do you really think he has it then, and do you know how much it cost? It cost aroudn +150 euro.
Anyways you ordered the server today and I guess it'll come tomorrow. So I hope you open the server 21:00 tomorrow or smth
Which is why I said "count me out, I'd rather not lag".
I swear with the retarded people these days..

Read before you say anything. First you said count me in , whilist there was no info about proxy for the US and now count me out when hestated that there wont be untill he gets more funds, please who's the retard?

Dedicated server has been ordered. Estimated release date sunday 16:00 CET. Depends on when server is delivered but if delivered on schedule, it is sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

So if no usa proxy, count me out.. i'd rather not lag.

That's a pity, if server will get popular I'm all fine to run a USA proxy. I'll pm you in a while if I ever get a usa proxy. Thanks a lot for the interest though.

Back