• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

EXP scollrs which doesnt boost too much EXp is OK, why not? Those who use em = noobs those who aint usin em = epic noobs :D no jk, but who the fuck cares just that he makes an limit of maxium 4 exp scrolls per char.

if expscroll

Lua:
if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 100 then
	return false
end

I can already tell there will be crystal arrow, some donator weapon for knight and soft boots in the shop. Means a normal player cant compete with others. eldora failed like 4 time .this server already dead due to all the botter and lack of gm. Oldera,Roldera another loldera?one i forgot the name.... U guys should fucking give up on real map ot and try playing ot where people worked hard to make you live a new adventure. Where its the same game with different dungeon. Like an update to a game u'd be waiting to play. This server is just another 999x same that have close/open/close/open to get donation thrue the years. Nevilla is the best OT atm...by far. Even if your a fucking pvper nevuilla is the way to go. Make your ennemy cry when they die. Dont play a stupid highrate where getting back the lvl takes 3min with infinite sds.Where all u do is press vita and sd forever. Why dont you play a pvp ot if you want to pvp god fucking damn? Seriously whats the point of killing someone 50lvl lower and he will get back his shit in 3min? I mean go play a war ot where everyone is = and you can brag about being the fucking best....not the best teams....dude teams doesnt even count as pvp cause all u guys do is 5 vs 1 most of the time. Im talking about skill here....you know the old tibia time where you would challenge someone and both of the guild would come and make a really big square...heck even all the server and watch them fight til dead..Those were real pvp'er. Some of you post some nice 1 on 1 video im aware of that but honestly when i play this kind of ot you alwais get gank....by like 5 vs 1 freaking botter mex or pl or br...no offense but god its alwais that anyway. They then spam you how much u suck for not surviving when all they did was press their aimbot key. Nevilla is taking bot seriously... Its a low rate custom map with 7.4 formula supporting opengl and dx9. Make your ennemy cry when they die. Make your frags count cause you dont want to get redskull. Make a guild and make some close bound with member.... Cause this is an hardcore server. Not a fucking gangbang server where you can kill forever and get infinite sd.

Guys like gaboneitor is a fucking godly pvper 1on 1 ...2 on 2... 3on 3... People like him deserve gratz for being good. Not people like mex lunatic that alwais carry 10 mex with him to kill everyone and then ask them to ally together to fight them but they obviously fail cause out of those 5 random guy 3 are total noob. I am sick of seeing such server succeed its a freaking highrate where you can pvp but the point is all you want is higher lvl then the other guy then your obviously not good pvper cause you cant kill someone ready for war. Join nevilla and bring your mate cause im challenging you all. I dont care dying i suck at pvp and i dont care oits bcuz i lag but gosh thats like a 120pounds guy fightingf a 220 pounds. Now dont fucking tell me its not like that on those kind of ot. You even have the gm friend that get tp/money and when it gets hard they ban and peopl;e come crying on here how this is corrupt. After 3 week of not seeing a single gm on the server close and re-open 3month later. nevilla is here to stay,its low rate.easy to get start.fun for war,7 days ban for botter even a ss like hello hello hello hello no response after 4 min while killing rotworm worked. This is what tibia is about. Where you fucking need skill to get your lvl cause you dont have infinite sds. Where not only pvp matter but your knowloedge of the game like what to hunt for profit and what to avoid. Challenge is open, me deadbringer challenge you into nevilla and im gonna even help you get started. U'll see that tibia aint all about pvp at lvl 100 vs 70 that u gfb/ue dead and then go sd 999999drags sell looot buy back sd repeat. Here u'll see people manasitting at depot. Even the gamechat is fucking friendly like it used to be on tibia. Come and ruin it if you want,as i said,all you guys can do is press an hotkey for sd and spam another one for vita (oh right....your using auto vita so that means ur only pressing 1 hotkey)

This is a long read eh? Probably agaisnt the rules u will say? Well im sick of seeing this succeed each time when theres a great server already open. Good for pvper....your ennemy will cry when you own them,seriously. Exploring a new map can be fun rather then just sd'ing thew edron or anks dragons. I swear u'll have fun gfb'ing ghoul and using ds/hmm for drags like real tibia used to be. Give it a try while its off. Quit your damn high rate and come have a talk with us. The server needs to grow. I know theres some high lvl already but most of them arent pvper so you dont have to be scare. Ill even give advice and such even if i know ull kill me. I dont mind dying. I dont mind quitting. But this thing got to work. Kungenn deserve it. Nice fucking map. Good community so far. There was a br team that left because they had no one to fight...seriously feel free to pm me.

If you dont understand my point of view its fine.. Some dont have the time to invest much time into an ot. Keep in mind nevilla last time survive for about 3month even with a low player amount. This server will never last that long. Just give nevilla a try...bring your patience cause it might be boring to start out.. But ull find fun hunting dragon with hmms with 2 other sorcv rather then just sd it rinse repeat. ULl find yourself yelling after them cause they made a bad lure.U know,like tibia used to be. Where the knight leads and is supposed to know what to do. Where you cant sd 24/24. Where you talk with people while doing rune at depot...we're having some nice clowns in here seriously. I never enjoy an ot that uch just because of the few people playing it. Leave your noob pk team for a minute since all you can do is 5 vs 1 guy and kill them without reason. Tibia wasnt about PvP and killing everyone...Tibia was about respect. Dont respect = get hunt. Your in a guild? the leader get msg and if he dont kick that guy the guild get into a war. Those were the time. You would count your frags closely and keep them for the right pray. Where u would respect other spawn anbd not actually kill them cause they hunt in the spawn u want to hunt and they are 40 lvl lower and doesnt have any team.

Im not mad bcuz i dont have any team i got many invite and i dont like pvp. yes im not good so dont start flaming. No i dont use bot either which leads to me being sucky. Now u say wtf bot yeah fuck you...I talk a lot and to a lot of people and many of you on the forum i saw you write some crap like /mf in game chat or stuff like that.U guys alwais cry about bot but yet....your using one. Be it for light,gold pickup.etc. Try nevilla without a freaking bot. Use utevo lux. Carry magic light wand. Hunt stuff with mate. the bound you will make will make you even more stronger in pvp. The best war comes when you have a lot to lose.. Not when you die you lose 3min. Come kill me on nevilla for breaking ur bubble...i understand some of you wont read all that but im seriously mad.Dude wtf ur alwais hunting the same shit on those server it sucks. go sd drags and dl. yay....what u hunting? drags and dl? and you...drags and dl? U? nothing all the spawn are taken...waiting on my 5vs1 team to hunt those noob and take the drags spawn.
Yo bringer, it's Game Spirit if you remember me, i have read your whole post, and i really appreciate your opinion but your talking about the real tibia feelings, real tibia feelings weren't waiting for a server save to loot a chest, weren't exploring a "custom map", if i'm wrong, there's a tibianic (Which is everything about old school tibia), and if people don't like the really low exp there they got tibianic-hr, but i don't like both, so summing up my opinion, nevilla has chosen a wrong decision where there are better servers than his already online. But this thread starter knows what is he doing, he has waited for the time when there are no really high exp oldschool ots so he can start his..
Thats all i have got to say and one more time i appreciate your opinions, good luck on nevilla :)
I might come back very soon, who knows!

The point was : Whats so fun about knowing who can sd drags faster then the other guy? cause thats all this is about? SD drags....then PK....SD drags...Then pk. Now i dont quite get why people play an ot to sd drags and PK. Like....there's war server to actually show your pvp skills in non stop action and more fair fights. Where its not about what team sd the most drags in (x) amount of time. Like u might aswell just put a trainer that gives 700exp x (rateofserver) each 2min. Mighyt aswell just make a depot with djinn/shop with ank drags/ven drags and edron drags and lets get ready to rumble? I just dont quite get how sd'ing drags non stop is fun.I do have fun for a while on those kind of server but i do play more serious one aswell...but i just dont get why people are so addict to this.. Like im rly trying to understand wtf attract people on this kind of server... I do understand its easy but still dont u guys like some kind of achievement or all you care about is frags?.. I just dont get it.... Play cod.

Just tell me why those kind of server attract so many people? is it because its easy and people got bored playing tibia that they want everything serve on a silver plate?Just like real tibia is becoming...easier. Im open mind,i do enjoy to log and sneak attack someone for like an hour but i still have 7h to spend on tibia. I guess some people see tibia from a different point of view..and its fine.

The point was : Whats so fun about knowing who can sd drags faster then the other guy? cause thats all this is about? SD drags....then PK....SD drags...Then pk. Now i dont quite get why people play an ot to sd drags and PK. Like....there's war server to actually show your pvp skills in non stop action and more fair fights. Where its not about what team sd the most drags in (x) amount of time. Like u might aswell just put a trainer that gives 700exp x (rateofserver) each 2min. Mighyt aswell just make a depot with djinn/shop with ank drags/ven drags and edron drags and lets get ready to rumble? I just dont quite get how sd'ing drags non stop is fun.I do have fun for a while on those kind of server but i do play more serious one aswell...but i just dont get why people are so addict to this.. Like im rly trying to understand wtf attract people on this kind of server... I do understand its easy but still dont u guys like some kind of achievement or all you care about is frags?.. I just dont get it.... Play cod.

Just tell me why those kind of server attract so many people? is it because its easy and people got bored playing tibia that they want everything serve on a silver plate?Just like real tibia is becoming...easier. Im open mind,i do enjoy to log and sneak attack someone for like an hour but i still have 7h to spend on tibia. I guess some people see tibia from a different point of view..and its fine.

Why dont u play tibianic lowrated, instead of wasting time on shit ots.

To be honest...Because its the same old thing i could nearly play eyes close. Playing something different is what keeps me playing OT cause i would get bored alwais playing the same map. To each their own i guess...people like facility in general and its fine,i guess.Its also easier for bot since you can just loads all the premade waypoint you've collected from playing the same map forever.

Marre i have been on your side for so long, but Over Powered donations = Quit. I'm poor as f**k.

Don't worry about that. Donations will be just small advantages probably, no overpowered shit as that kills the server anyways.

I read this post and exp stage is f**king no good
WTF? <stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="200" multiplier="8"></stage>
LOL please change it!!!
My suggestion
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="80" multiplier="30"></stage>
<stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="90" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="100" multiplier="8"></stage>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="140" multiplier="5"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="xxx" multiplier="3 meybe 4"></stage>
Loot x2/3
Skill 20/30
Mlvl 10/15
Who is behind this change?

and not creating account amoria.sytes.net
this is OTS is noob GM is f**l and no fix ots
Quest Doors bug
King sell promotion for free
all runes for 1x WTF
npc no sell bp runes etc
no change platinum coint to gold coins...
and do not play there and it will restart
DO NOT GO IN THERE!!!!!
WAIT FOR Nazeria 7.72 realmap

LOL please change it!!!
My suggestion
Loot x2/3
Skill 20/30
Mlvl 10/15

Quest Doors bug
all runes for 1x WTF
npc no sell bp runes etc
DO NOT GO IN THERE!!!!!
New Tampon or cousin?

LOL please change it!!!
My suggestion
Loot x2/3
Skill 20/30
Mlvl 10/15

Quest Doors bug
all runes for 1x WTF
npc no sell bp runes etc
DO NOT GO IN THERE!!!!!
OMG TAMPONEK BROTHER!!!!
Ontopic: So the ot is gonna be up tomorow or after tomorow? xD I have read something like Tuesday and Wednesday but can't remember.

I guess we'll speak about our donations today but in fact the donations wont be introduced to the server untill its stable enough to do it.
We are also speaking about adding Dimcay old Lolderians and Rolderians remember this isle.

/Goldenshade

Back