• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, the Mf rate is a huge important factor in 7.4. Keep the mana regen rate 7.4, but decrease the cost.

He def needs to lower the Ue though, if its 7.4 then itll be 1 shot ue mage vs mage of the same lv +/5

no!

everything the same as on 7.72 or bye also idk who is going to trust ur custom client

When can we expect the server to go online?

Mex seriously I swear to god I wish that you and your team wont be playing oldera 7.4, you guys arent even a war team your just a pk team, Mus team !! I hope you guys play there kurwy, and mex, im serious dont start your just a attention whore and a really really really boring enemy

i could say the same about you. boring boy. And you dont have to call my team "a war team" since i know its not. Bounch of noobs but w/e. We atleast got fun from playing and killing you in mols noobek.

mex start plx so i can kill all those polack kids in your team!!

Could the server possibly even start today?

people play oldera because the 7.72 gameplay which are the best wars on higher levels plus the balanced vocations. if you change the wars gameplay on this client you can forget about most of the ppl playing.
so just make Oldera 7.72 with 7.4 engine. and dont put antibot as many people wont bother downloading your custom client

MEX TEAM BEST PVPERS :
- FIGHTAH FULL CONTACT
- PSYCHO FULL CONTACT
- NURIZA
- RAYMOON
- WINKEY
- SENSOR
- SHOGHAN
- MANNOW
- ALFONZO CAPONE/ALFIK TOP MADAFAKA/GS SILENCE/GROZNE DZIFFKO AKA 10 MORE NAMES (THIS GUY DOWN SYNDROME)

I think its awesome polish team. ENJOY

best team ever, love my polish brothers <3 ,,, MANNNOOOOW HEH <3333 ONE BULLET FOR YOU KURWAMC

I just can't do that, some people donated and just want to stay on the 7.72 server. People can decide for themselves which server to play, I'm not forcing a reset.

Just refound donations or delete them, either works fine. Either works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back