• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can you wait with putting in donations before the server gets up and running and everybody had time to exp some

why u are gonna make same rates?

first day everyone exp penisula tomb till 100
second day 50 ppl in demona?
third day everyone quit

why u are gonna make same rates?

first day everyone exp penisula tomb till 100
second day 50 ppl in demona?
third day everyone quit
we were playing 4-5 days already and none of the teams quitted and kept exping so i dont see any problem in actuall exp rate.

But can you wait with putting in donations before the server gets up and running and everybody had time to exp some
Wasn't you this one guy who was flaming ryan in every post? I guess that you joined dark side, lol.

Please just open it today.. Im too bored on RL..
Edit: Open it in like an hour or 2.. It's for sure ready to be played!

If there is going to be any ingame advantage threw "skills or exerpeince" it should be like "double exerpience in 1 hour" "double skilling in 1 hour" double magic level in 1 hour"
That should be fair since then you can fail and die etcetc blabla HEHE lol
Also on this server it should be balanced PVP enf with skull system!
this maybe?
Fix spawns, for example sw spawn in poi dl spawn once every 20 min or if you go there to quick u spawn block and won't respawn for long.
Paralyze should also be good so druid won't be useless
What about rune dmg? theres no average on 7.72 engine its always 5 dmg difference or so between the hit

Spawns are way different as Oldera 7.72, it's realtibia spawns. All spawns should be there, 99% sure. Paralyze mana to shoot lowered to 700 mana.

Spawns are way different as Oldera 7.72, it's realtibia spawns. All spawns should be there, 99% sure. Paralyze mana to shoot lowered to 700 mana.

You know what would make this all better? IF you released the server today ;) Just saying <3

I can edit everything into the 7.4 server. So I can add hunting spots, expand current ones I can even add port hope to the server in a near future.

can u start with dimcay?
last edition we cant exp cuz mex masslogs demona every resp was taken ..

I can edit everything into the 7.4 server. So I can add hunting spots, expand current ones I can even add port hope to the server in a near future.
a extra warlock spawn would be perfect. i mean alot of battles were in molls.. And especially the fights with mex team were boring as fuck. hope you will do something with your botting team mex. Showing sio bots infront of us, and still being shit as hell..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back