• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not everything is finished yet, so I can't release it today.

Anyways, Oldera 7.72 is online. To connect use "772.oldera.net" as ip.

and ryan really why you need to do the quest to buy rings wtf?? what is the point of it.. make it highrate, keep it highrate? that quest is obvious for lowrates servers and make no sense in a server like this.. change it bro

Everything is editable, I'll put it up like this I can add/change anything the players want.

ye i guess no1 is intrested in doing a quest like that just for rings:/ while there so usefull and nice extra to the game.

4 question:
1-UE 1200 mana?
2-Manas give 100+?
3-Knights exori need 200mana?
4-Paladins power bolts are 10x instead of 1x?

it's not 100% ready yet guys, I have to do some stuff to finish it and I'll be gone tonight later IRL. Sorry, tommorow 15:00 CET is the earliest I can do. You can have some fun at Oldera 7.72.

Give him some space lol, find something else to do for ONE day. It won't be any less or more successful tomorrow.

open next week on friday/saturday and advertise it more, probably mroe ppl will know about it

open today
i have internet today
dont want a wasted day
please today 22.00 max
please put it
Tures Tos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back