• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah nah only thing that hurt me down there was that pathetic sio bot i saw you guys testing. I was lvl 91 all the time, i did that for a purpose to not waste my time to much by lvling and have fun (cause my speed was decent enough anyways on 91).
I pitty you people who are desperate to be top lvls. And yes mex we all know you're one of them, you just couldn't lvl cause you and ya team were just shit:/ Hope on 7.4 your team will be atleast abit better:(
ok ok will try to beat u this time with my noob team

Its not hard to kill people from mex, they are just nolifing levels but when its time to battle they rather go def and fight there. :D

not izi to kill when 99% of my team is lower than lvl 100 fighting 120s not izi

what teams will play kurwa? same old enemies? zZzzzzz....

open it 16:00.. You can fix the server while its open.. Just make a MAJOR update, the best thing to do is to start it, and let us bugreport.. It won't hurt you.

what teams will play kurwa? same old enemies? zZzzzzz....
if we would say zZzzzzz... then it would make sensexd

@ryan if you want us to play fix the link of the custom client. i get page not found/error etcxd

better keep eyes on your team like for example asdasdqwe~ who ever it is. :) Or witek and his uh bot knight, or witek himself usually ng user.

Cant download client

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back