• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that make sense. thx for your polish answer:)!
did you guys even go out in open once? cause all we have seen you guys fighting were in spawns mostly molls hahah. you guys live in caves and fight there like cowardsxd

Last edited:
fight is fight, but it had to hurt u dieing in mols right? and about us hiding in caves, tru tru but just because we were low lvl and it took us more time to take high lvls. But when we took them server died and we were actually ready to run with u on open not getting outrunned by you and be easy targets. and anyway fighting in close battles is much funnier.

cause it make no senseXD
same as i tell you that you're an idiot, based on nothing. but he just need something to reply back withxd
only this time it makes sense because i am most definitely an idiot

Last edited:
Mex seriously, what do you think you are?, you never killd us in demona, maybe a one time but we killd you guys aswell, in every ot all you do is fight in molts, I hope you guys wont play oldera 7.4 cuz you will just make the server boring. its funny that you guys cant even take a decent lvl in 2 weeks to fight us in open. loool

i dont care much about what u want us to do or what u write on forum bro. But if it makes u feel good writing this shit, keep going. Dont forget i got bigger tibia balls than you.

On 7.4 dont give to shop Exp Donation retard!
Ryan if You no have cash for pizza , sell mom

Last edited:
fight is fight, but it had to hurt u dieing in mols right? and about us hiding in caves, tru tru but just because we were low lvl and it took us more time to take high lvls. But when we took them server died and we were actually ready to run with u on open not getting outrunned by you and be easy targets. and anyway fighting in close battles is much funnier.

hahahah nah only thing that hurt me down there was that pathetic sio bot i saw you guys testing. I was lvl 91 all the time, i did that for a purpose to not waste my time to much by lvling and have fun (cause my speed was decent enough anyways on 91).
I pitty you people who are desperate to be top lvls. And yes mex we all know you're one of them, you just couldn't lvl cause you and ya team were just shit:/ Hope on 7.4 your team will be atleast abit better:(

@ryan the timer says it will open in 2 hours? but you said you would open it at 15:00? what is in 5 minutesxd (did i miss somethingXD?)

maybe if you didn't fake that database crash on the other oldera I would play this

It was like that on all servers he hosted (after a short or long while). Suddenly you couldn't login, and everyone remained online on website list.

maybe if you didn't fake that database crash on the other oldera I would play this

if he were using the engine from classicalia (old 7.4 real map server), and doesn't have sources then he's not lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back