• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.72 was better than this 7.4 with rollback man, why did u change?

In the previous versions of oldera you at least had a bit longer before the server went to shit, this is the least fun i've ever had on oldera.

Yeah scratch what i said a few pages back. It is clear to me now that ryan is incapable of chaging.

The 7.4 engine was supposed to be fixable and easy to edit but here we are getting more rollbacks and crashes then we were getting on the 7.72 server. Nice one ryan you fooled us again.

I'm out and i advice everyone else to stop wasting your time on oldera, "Tonight/Tomorrow morning we will apply a patch thaf fixes the crash.." It's just a bunch of false promises in the attempt to milk more money out of the people who donates.

I advise you to shut up. You guys tell me im scam and toxic. Just look at this topic, its really sad. Anyways for the people that have patience, oldera 7.4 will remain online and all bugs are being fixed. For the others, fuck off out this thread and do something useful with your time. It's a game guys, look how retarded serious conspiracies you create. A game... LOL.

man i starting u server and full bug ots i wanna refund cuz u are lier why crash today u say yday no crash tday

Nazor, fix poi dls u cant enter it, fix demona rophole etc.. annoying..... when are u online?

Gm nazor, the community gave you another chance to proof that you have changed but within less then 1 week you showed nothing is changed.
You make promises and dont do them.
You put server times and you just oversleep.
I can make a whole list of things you failed but i cba for a person who is mental in his head

Stop ask him to solve the issue. Just quit the OT. Lets hope he's mature enough not to ping Original on Friday - He wants to prio his studys let him rest in peace. He obviously never cared about the OT and I know that for a fact so why bother playing a OT when they don't do shit or give any information "sup" I mean the fact they r just keep putting up the server crash after crash instead of put it down until the crash is solved shows the fact he dont give a fuck.. _quit_ this server, _stop_ donate. Just find something else to do in a couple of days and pray to god Ryan finally past his pining period
I mean he can't have a oldskool server and don't give a fuck about the players - force them to quit then try to ruin someones else OT just because he take E everyday

Ryan if you don't have time to fix your server don't put it online, you expect people to keep their patience when your server rollbacks every hour? It's ridicolous.

I don't think your server is shit, it is one of the better oldschool servers but sadly you're one of the worst hosters and server owner. Your reputation isn't exactly getting any better when you open the 7.4 because you promise us it'll be crashfree and without rollbacks but in reality it's even worse than it was on the 7.72 one.

Dont WRITE TO HIM. HE LITERALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS

you take life and tibia to serious. I don't understand why you haven't put up an ot yet..

Ryan if you don't have time to fix your server don't put it online, you expect people to keep their patience when your server rollbacks every hour? It's ridicolous.

I don't think your server is shit, it is one of the better oldschool servers but sadly you're one of the worst hosters and server owner. Your reputation isn't exactly getting any better when you open the 7.4 because you promise us it'll be crashfree and without rollbacks but in reality it's even worse than it was on the 7.72 one.

I said everything is fixable and it is. The crashes will be fixed.

Dude you lie to your self your study taking up so much time, most of the time you sit and scream with some dutch guys 10 hours a day in skype - playing some lol and then take E/smoke weed.

you take life and tibia to serious. I don't understand why you haven't put up an ot yet..

I said everything is fixable and it is. The crashes will be fixed.
OK! when crashes fixed? can say? some people wanna play this server

Dude you lie to your self your study taking up so much time, most of the time you sit and scream with some dutch guys 10 hours a day in skype - playing some lol and then take E/smoke weed.

lulz daniel you don't know s hit what I do during the week don't act like you do. your not always right, you are rather annoying.

Study? Hahahahhaha best joke of 2013 maybe even of the century

you jelly because you fucked up your life?

well i heard something else about "your" files ryan. doubt you can fix it.

this guy i found out his shit he is using a unstable source that not even connected with these files he hacked realesta back in the days and he never obtained the rl sources i found that shit out he was lieing towards me that a guy is fixing everything and now he is ddosing my home internet this guy is less then the dirt under my shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back