• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan life is so messed up, just like you said. Instead of realizing the truth NOBODY likes you. He just ignore it and try his best to destroy for others.
I this is a fact. If ryan wouldve been killed in real life a couple of years ago the OT situation should be a whole lot different. His pining hacking and shit is the MAIN reason OT community is dieing. I'm pretty sure hes pining all ots but hes in a denial state and ignore all facts that he got 0 friends and those few he got IRL is because he buy them drugs so they hang with him. Just take your life man and stop bother the rest of the world. Your a mess, get real or use a rope.

Basically what you just said is you prefer one real human being to die 4 real because it would be better for tibia community.
I don't know you fkn treek and I don't know that GM. I didn't even playd this OT. But all I can say you are one wicked person freakin spoiled swain kid.

we are applying the crash fix and the new anti bot client, the server will remain offline for aprox another hour :- )

ryan life is so messed up, just like you said. Instead of realizing the truth NOBODY likes you. He just ignore it and try his best to destroy for others.
I this is a fact. If ryan wouldve been killed in real life a couple of years ago the OT situation should be a whole lot different. His pining hacking and shit is the MAIN reason OT community is dieing. I'm pretty sure hes pining all ots but hes in a denial state and ignore all facts that he got 0 friends and those few he got IRL is because he buy them drugs so they hang with him. Just take your life man and stop bother the rest of the world. Your a mess, get real or use a rope.

u mad? :- ) y u act like u know mi :[[[ nobody does onli the legendari sammiinscC hUEhuEHue bai

Btw we had a fight and ran to mols to lose pz, we had rope char but it wasn't possible to rope so we had to go down and mwall us out with the rope char :d

we are applying the crash fix and the new anti bot client, the server will remain offline for aprox another hour :- )

u mad? :- ) y u act like u know mi :[[[ nobody does onli the legendari sammiinscC hUEhuEHue bai

Would be nice if instead update here the info (that's not bad) you'll update the website with all

Thats nice the only person who KNOWS you the ONLY person is a tibia player you barely even know... that just prove the things I just said. Gz man, only one guy RLY knows you and thats sammy hahahhahahahaah OMG gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D:DD
Edit:
This need more laugh huashaushasuhasuashua HEHEHEH Braushburash huisehuasuahsuahsiuhiauhdsiaushiauhsiahdia HAHHA OMG LOL HAHAHHA own him self OMG LOL TIBIA PLAYER ONLY GUY WHO KNOW RYAN AHHAHA OMG UERHTIOUERHTEUI HAHAHHHAHHAHAH :D:D:D:D:D::D:D

Dunno if you dare to download the "new antibot client" after all crap people gaved him.. hes prolly just out for revenge now

run sandboxie, y u have so much hate lulz. just leave the topic you don't play the server anyways.

Would be nice if instead update here the info (that's not bad) you'll update the website with all

all update information is on the site again and the server is back online :- )!

is poi already fixed?

tomorrow morning gm trynda will apply the poi patch.

Btw we had a fight and ran to mols to lose pz, we had rope char but it wasn't possible to rope so we had to go down and mwall us out with the rope char :d

rope fixed bro.

Why delay a update that takes 15 minutes to apply?
Btw every thing you "updated" takes like 30 min to fix, took you 3 days :D:D:D:D
Well except antibotclient

Why delay a update that takes 15 minutes to apply?
Btw every thing you "updated" takes like 30 min to fix, took you 3 days :D:D:D:D
Well except antibotclient

yeah where your ot, you are the masterfixer everything in 10 minutes. There's obviously a reason behind it but you're to cocky and biased to normally think bai

xdxd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back