• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy i found out his shit he is using a unstable source that not even connected with these files he hacked realesta back in the days and he never obtained the rl sources i found that shit out he was lieing towards me that a guy is fixing everything and now he is ddosing my home internet this guy is less then the dirt under my shoe.
Who cares what sources he uses? It's just a 7.4 OT m8, we just tryna have fun.

Nazor can u answer ffs? None is able to hunt poi or get roped in demona.. Its annoying as hell..

Ryan why don't you just use hacked .exe also? There wasn't any crash problems ect. and that exe is compatible with dat files.

So why exactly am I toxic? Because I don't have sufficient time? Unlike you guys I find my study way more important then a game, you guys have no patience, no respect (not particurarly against me, but against everyone who "dares" to open a ot). My study takes 50 hr/week that's why my friend is helping out with the server. Also you are free to leave the server at any point, I'm not forcing anyone to play.

You think its shit? Quit.

Couple days ago before Oldera started everyone here was ready to give you blow job so you can start your ots finally lol , ofc there is always a lot bugs and crashes at beggininnig at the new engine... Well its very shame, so cool and classic game like Tibia and have players with no respect to anyone what so ever! Original.com had already about 10 servers in last couple months, and there was a lot bugs and crashes, but every next server is less and less, ppl expect everything perfect, best, and right now! Even you play this server for free lol I doubt many ppl made donations in game. Oldera is online from 3 days , give him time to work and fix it, insults won't help. Don't you have anything else to do just sit on this forum crying and wanking off cuz server is bugged? OMG

Anyway, good luck Ryan , and I hope you keep your promieses and stay away from Original.com when it starts !

He is ddosing me now just like he hacked triforce he says he didnt do anything but he is all lieing to you guys. he is just farming cash from you all. When you tell the truth to ryan he just likely ddos you because ryan simply just cant handle the truth he paid me 5 euro for ip change in client just because he has no knowledge about anything only ddosing thats all the knowledge he got his servers might be fun but we all know that he comes up with a excuse and your money is gone and he is opening a next server in a few days to suck more cash from you.

1 thing this server is quite good less bugs but ryan doesnt know shit so he dont got the realdeal:)

kind regards Jeffry

He is ddosing me now just like he hacked triforce he says he didnt do anything but he is all lieing to you guys. he is just farming cash from you all. When you tell the truth to ryan he just likely ddos you because ryan simply just cant handle the truth he paid me 5 euro for ip change in client just because he has no knowledge about anything only ddosing thats all the knowledge he got his servers might be fun but we all know that he comes up with a excuse and your money is gone and he is opening a next server in a few days to suck more cash from you.

1 thing this server is quite good less bugs but ryan doesnt know shit so he dont got the realdeal:)

kind regards Jeffry
No one cares, clearly.

Why bother wasting your time? There's a thread in discussions about it.

ryan life is so messed up, just like you said. Instead of realizing the truth NOBODY likes you. He just ignore it and try his best to destroy for others.
I this is a fact. If ryan wouldve been killed in real life a couple of years ago the OT situation should be a whole lot different. His pining hacking and shit is the MAIN reason OT community is dieing. I'm pretty sure hes pining all ots but hes in a denial state and ignore all facts that he got 0 friends and those few he got IRL is because he buy them drugs so they hang with him. Just take your life man and stop bother the rest of the world. Your a mess, get real or use a rope.

probably from the almighty jeffrey lmao.

the server will get fixed :- )
The server will get fixed, the server will get fixed, we were told that the server would be fixed last night/this morning. Instead of just saying it will get fixed how about an estimated time? Saying something and not going through with it won't get you any credibility.

First of all you told us the crashes wouldn't happen on the 7.4 server which clearly was false, you said the crashes would be solved this morning which was false, now people are losing levels and items because the server keeps crashing. Most people would shut the server down until the problem is solved and save the players from losing their exp and loot.

@53701688 that's a pretty well known fact by now

I already told him about that that, his answer was "shit happends and laught" then I said people will stop play the ot, do you want that? Then he said "I don't care, people can quit if they want to its not my problem"

i tried ask you how long for the fixes you say because im tired of exp and rollback but you no say anything or make anything for players,
its sad a good ot like this is in hands of a hoster that only care about donations.

last attempts of doomsday or noobsday on oldera but at 7.7 one, best highrate ever, not the bulshit u got now.

ryan life is so messed up, just like you said. Instead of realizing the truth NOBODY likes you. He just ignore it and try his best to destroy for others.
I this is a fact. If ryan wouldve been killed in real life a couple of years ago the OT situation should be a whole lot different. His pining hacking and shit is the MAIN reason OT community is dieing. I'm pretty sure hes pining all ots but hes in a denial state and ignore all facts that he got 0 friends and those few he got IRL is because he buy them drugs so they hang with him. Just take your life man and stop bother the rest of the world. Your a mess, get real or use a rope.
basicly a short summary of his life yep

Server offline again stable as fuck he said hahahah

ur a joke ryan

last attempts of doomsday or noobsday on oldera but at 7.7 one, best highrate ever, not the bulshit u got now.

that you even manage to get some cams amazing.
next time leave zach alone when botting to m lvl 9:( so evil:(

wow glad i don't have to hear that alinor anymoreXD omg

that you even manage to get some cams amazing.
next time leave zach alone when botting to m lvl 9:( so evil:(

wow glad i don't have to hear that alinor anymoreXD omg
I doubt u would manage to get some cams either. Almost never seen u fighting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back