• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessin I juss lost 101-103 and 100k~ in loot to ..

I love it :D

He does that well enough himself, just look at how much the online number has dropped the last 2 days.

Its sad, everyone would stay on oldera and not original but after all the things you made(or better said, not made) you cant stop people chosing other servers.

I'm enjoying this, despite the fact a lot of people enjoy his server, he doesn't deserve any players the way he has been acting towards others over the last years or so. Hopefully a new and better highrate will come to the players. That server will probably be OriginalTibia.

Nop, it's working fine for whole day, so stop saying bullshits

This is to people planning to war.

If teams wish to fight, make realistic "serious" server teams. Take Paladins/Ek. Don't play pussy/boring mex style (he cant play any other way, pls forgive him)

thanks to this crash and rollback this night i lost my donate roses. thanks ryan... 30 euro in to what? your crash...

Your an absolute moron for donating on this OT with this owner. You have no1 to blame but your dumbass self.

This is to people planning to war.

If teams wish to fight, make realistic "serious" server teams. Take Paladins/Ek. Don't play pussy/boring mex style (he cant play any other way, pls forgive him)

Your an absolute moron for donating on this OT with this owner. You have no1 to blame but your dumbass self.
too bad man they love to use speedhack on their mages :D

too bad man they love to use speedhack on their mages :D

He also has 2 botters (who use aimbot (Yes, Mex, they use bot)). Hes a dog just trying to win some battles for once...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back