• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't give a shit about your teammates , you're not loyal , really you're a joke.

you don't give a shit about your teammates , you're not loyal , really you're a joke.
Trust me, I take my mates before myself but I gave you one chance to fix my loot back, but you didnt fix back so what you should I do? If you want we can discuss this problem somewhere else and its seriously not first time you fucked me over lol

yooki was karelazi/

I was Yooki until I got an Ek to lead on. Karelazi was Baer~. When I switched my char for Dezastrous (or an Rp, not sure wich) then Kare~ took Yooki instead. This was after the war vs Detrocks/Masgens had ended. He had Yooki for the later wars. I played Yooki for most all battles you saw in this vid.

zach was top lvl druid? cant believe his pg

I will always be one of the top exp'ers and pg'ers for any voc. Fact. ;p

Last edited:
Trust me, I take my mates before myself but I gave you one chance to fix my loot back, but you didnt fix back so what you should I do? If you want we can discuss this problem somewhere else and its seriously not first time you fucked me over lol
I always wanted to discuss about it ingame , but you keep ignoring me so I just gave our friendship up man , you were a nice guy at the beginning 2 years back but I don't know what hapenned to you , anyways see you in original :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back