• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mex the team collector! catch them all! tibia has damaged you too much

mex and zaowan, please continue fighting I love chickfights just don't pull eachothers hair !

Man i need a team for these 7.4/7.72 servers, all my friends play 8.6 servers and it sucks i like oldschool stuff :'(

oldschool teams were better 3-4 years ago. so much bullshit now+everyone going massteams

Better i wouldn't say tbh, but for sure more loyal and acting more as a team. Nowadays teams are just individuals together and acting cockyxd
But thats probaly cause everyone think nowadays they know the game and belong in the top of the pvpers. In the beginning of oldschool ots, everything was new and there was alot to learn. It just got bored now ingame so they try to find the fun on the forumxd
One solution (where i dream aboutxd) a big custom world, as big as rl tibia map. But then completely customized and maby new spells/ vocation? Aslong as it has oldschool feeling ofc;p
But hey that will never happen XD

Better i wouldn't say tbh, but for sure more loyal and acting more as a team. Nowadays teams are just individuals together and acting cockyxd
But thats probaly cause everyone think nowadays they know the game and belong in the top of the pvpers. In the beginning of oldschool ots, everything was new and there was alot to learn. It just got bored now ingame so they try to find the fun on the forumxd
One solution (where i dream aboutxd) a big custom world, as big as rl tibia map. But then completely customized and maby new spells/ vocation? Aslong as it has oldschool feeling ofc;p
But hey that will never happen XD

Very true. Teams were not better 3-4 years ago, they just played/stuck together longer. Players are 10000x better now, giving every1 the feeling they are good/know how to play/win. There are still very few players out there that I can honestly call GOOD players. That means, your able to hold your own 1 v 1, and do well in a team. Very few people play well in a team and even fewer people are able to front on "serious" servers. People think the best players are mages like zoawan (or last man back when he was playing more) but thats untrue. I personally think the best players are players like Spo (from classic) who can front, not say a word, and still dictate the battle.

I actually thought about doing something like that as an Ot, but stopped due to certain things occuring not making it possible. Planned to make a "war" ot with completely new map, and spells.

Yeah and you cant really tell who is good and not good from playing a highrate either, it's a whole different story from playing a serious lowrate.

/Loyal member of the tampon fanclub

0:08 tampon survivor he was leading nameless and KGB back in days.

0:25 tampons idea to break passage defence.
0;35 tampons last hit with gfb
0:41 tampon last hit with sd 124
1:08 tampons magic wall
1:38 tampon didnt die on ue combo he warned the team but noone listened.
After that tibianic he stopped playing on lowrate servers. But he is back from time to time to show the real pvp on enforced servers.

Last edited:
hail tampon

best leader/commander I ever had in my tibia life

I remember that. When everyone else besides him was panicking he was keeping us calm and changed the battle. Respect to tampon.

I havent played oldschool OT's so long time so I dont know how ppl played etc, but I remember in rl tibia, it was easier to see who was the best but now in OT's , there is really many ppl whos playing good. In rl tibia the best players were usually rps & eks cuz there were only few who was really good on mages because there werent war ots like its now. Now almost everyone playing mages because people learnt how to play it and alot of ppl trained in war ots.

zaowan u would never found in mex team opponents for ur team and u can trust me or not. For first of all this team don't have commander (mex isn't a commander, hes just kind of leader) and this is a MAIN reason they're lossing almost all, ppl like alfonzo, psycho(?), mannow and rest don't have tibia brain, they can't take quick smart decisions. if some1 don't tell them to do sth they would never do it. I playing tibia for 6-7 years on all kinds of clients, and know if team got proper number of players with tibia brain u can easliy win all, and at the moment u got this players. ofc taze alinor or batizado are good but probably they have same problem as me, I don't take this game serious like i do 1-2 year ago.
now i playing only from time to time and i don't even think im good (my pvp is low as fuck atm), but still if i got some extra time i will help mex ;)
btw my dream is ot where we can play with Zach against u Zaowan, sth like tibianic hr. peace

tibia brain? what is that?
tampon is focused on his underground project with 'tha sistas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back