• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant seriously still understand why you guys cant understand that we got maaany noobs, Jugim if you want you can join us in one battle on any ot and you'll see how it is. You think we got a dream team or something. I wouldnt say that ur team is bad cuz it aint bad.

@zaowan, signed. Our team is FAR from a dreamteam, we have the exact same problems as everyone else. And Jugim, whos our commander? I try to lead - I'm not good at it. Zaowan tries to lead and its nothing special either. We're just some "decent" leaders who are experienced (so is mex). Theres absolutely no difference between our teams then us guys just putting more effort into the game itself I guess.

exactly, ur 'decent' players, got experience in fight/exp on oldschool tibia from lowrates to highrates. In our team only mex, batizado, taze alionor and me got some knowledge how it should looks, only 5 ppls cuz rest of us played 8.6 and they're 'new' on 7.4~. I remember when I starded playing oldschool and i met sammy with hes team on roldera or sth like that. For me they were evil aimbotters, cheaters etc, i can't belive they are so magic in this time. I suppose alfonzo and rest feels same as me 3 years ago. Now i understand, its all about experience on this version of tibia, maybe u need to wait some months or even years to saw opponents in mex team who knows ;d and our 5 boys can't do a shit cuz i don't even remember day where all of us were fighting together ;/

no my wzielismy do teamu kasztanow ktorych do tej pory cisnelismy jak mlodych na kazdym otsie za to oni stworzyli team z najlepszych graczy/teamow.

zaowan u would never found in mex team opponents for ur team and u can trust me or not. For first of all this team don't have commander (mex isn't a commander, hes just kind of leader) and this is a MAIN reason they're lossing almost all, ppl like alfonzo, psycho(?), mannow and rest don't have tibia brain, they can't take quick smart decisions. if some1 don't tell them to do sth they would never do it. I playing tibia for 6-7 years on all kinds of clients, and know if team got proper number of players with tibia brain u can easliy win all, and at the moment u got this players. ofc taze alinor or batizado are good but probably they have same problem as me, I don't take this game serious like i do 1-2 year ago.
now i playing only from time to time and i don't even think im good (my pvp is low as fuck atm), but still if i got some extra time i will help mex ;)
btw my dream is ot where we can play with Zach against u Zaowan, sth like tibianic hr. peace

i/we would love to setup our own team again with zach etc, but that became impossible cause of the retirements and to many of our people stick to tibianic lr + most of us do not play enough (including me) to make a team withxd

I have ALWAYS been joking when im saying we should create team flawless, you told me also it would be to easy if we teamed up together, but I seriously dont care its just a game xd
just a game ? then why did you yell scream and insult me like a fucking retard when i killed you , you're a retarded fucking joke

just a game ? then why did you yell scream and insult me like a fucking retard when i killed you , you're a retarded fucking joke
Ye, he acts like it is only fun for him but he gets mad very easy same as me.

I was lvl 40 and I told you 6 times it was me who were playing on that char, but your so dumb and stupid as you've always been so you couldnt understand me, I will still kill you dont worry

I was lvl 40 and I told you 6 times it was me who were playing on that char, but your so dumb and stupid as you've always been so you couldnt understand me, I will still kill you dont worry
Stop lying , you didn't say anything , you can't stop lying don't you zao , and even if you said something it would've been to late cause we combo'd you and I would have no time to read you're message, but anyways you don't give a shit about your teammates , and oh yeah just wanna say to everyone that you're one of the biggest lier i ever knew , even 1 - 2 years ago back in tibianic - hr , fuck you zaowan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back