• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

fuck this ot its realy annoying, all the time crashes/lags and Fribben always saying that " I alrdy fix that and it not gona happen again"

Once again, if you want to quit, go ahead and do it, don't come here and shed tears. And please if you want to say something, atleast back it up with something, I never said the errors are completely gone, I said I sincerely take my time to fix them and hopefully they shouldn't occur, but you have no idea what you are talking about, so I'd rather not discuss with someone ignorant as you.

Fribben.

Got banned for Paypal but one problem is that I never used Paypal but this GooD gm is to lazy to check all shop history. The reson of ban was that i had to many gold. Had all cash on guild noob. Lazy shit.

haha gj fribben. and yes you said you fixed crashes and ddos thats why you would reset now, but no proboi, you didnt fix shit you just reset to get more money, so sad people fail to see it

Its not ddos but ok.
100kk in ank depo? Dat fri itanz...

Last edited:
And Fribben gratz that Zabije was a tutor and now hes crashing and ping ot with some nobs hahaha Fribben realy this ot its shit or maybe u are crashing it just to make new reset, get new ppl and new MONEY?

haha gj fribben. and yes you said you fixed crashes and ddos thats why you would reset now, but no proboi, you didnt fix shit you just reset to get more money, so sad people fail to see it

I think every crash is a new problem to solve, and i think they do solve it everytime.

If u have any experience regarding coding/hosting, u'd know that no serious program/server runs 100% perfect initially, and always requirers bugfixes etc in later stages.

All servers have had their fair shares of crashes and rollbacks. Tibianic and even real tibia included. It's not avoidable.

Fribben does a good job hosting this server. A much better job than many others have done. But just like any of you whiners out there he can't fix everything directly so give it time and stop playing tibia if you can't handle things like this.

All servers have had their fair shares of crashes and rollbacks. Tibianic and even real tibia included. It's not avoidable.

Fribben does a good job hosting this server. A much better job than many others have done. But just like any of you whiners out there he can't fix everything directly so give it time and stop playing tibia if you can't handle things like this.

give him money then so he can buy maybe some programs to stop it

yea it wil be rolback for sure cause one guy had 100kk or something so he have to do rollback. but maybe u want to play without rolback with ppl who have 10kk~ money cause of that crashes

yea it wil be rolback for sure cause one guy had 100kk or something so he have to do rollback. but maybe u want to play without rolback with ppl who have 10kk~ money cause of that crashes

i hope rollback is possible... if not whatever he will do will be sux

i have 1000kkkk from the crashes and you?

Nothing to really buy in 7.4 with cash besides manafluids. Not that big of a deal.

exactlyxd i don't give a fuck about others there supplies i loggin and have a fight, supplies are easy to get anyways so its not like you lose a fight cause the person has 1000cccxd

exactlyxd i don't give a fuck about others there supplies i loggin and have a fight, supplies are easy to get anyways so its not like you lose a fight cause the person has 1000cccxd

You have to understand that these guys who crying are from tibia 8.6 and it's too hard for them especially when their enemies cloned cash.

Back