• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

Server is opening at 18.00 GMT + 1

that's in 1 hour, thank you for your patience

fribben.

- - - Updated - - -

online!

Your ip is banished gg
seems that i deserved to get deleted but too bad i didnt clone anything.

Last edited:
Not at all i got ip banned when i relogged on my noob char once then gm tped to me and i got ip banned.

I stopped playing few days ago, not worth my time too much crashes and new 7.4 midrate is going online tomorow. But I know the crashes were from someone like cisek of something polish like that.... my rl friend kept selling him bps of gfb for like 3k each bp and he always baught like 30 or 20 backpacks i think. he was obviously duping... should hav mentioned this guy before.

Not at all i got ip banned when i relogged on my noob char once then gm tped to me and i got ip banned.

If you really were banned "randomly" it would get solved within mather of minutes if one of your friends who are online contacted fribben. He always responds fast.
I doubt the ban was random though, remember. Just duping a little is still cheating. Doesn't need to be 100cc

no one :| , just some randoms.. This same situation like on older version.. Some crash'es and cya :|

who cares about crashes just no serious teams playing it makes us quit.

You quit because you are to much of a hard time in the war, being unable to bot ur exp back up.
You quit because you think ur enemies have 500cc, wich isn't true.

1 serious team got partially deleted cuz of the cloning incident.

You quit because you are to much of a hard time in the war, being unable to bot ur exp back up.
You quit because you think ur enemies have 500cc, wich isn't true.

1 serious team got partially deleted cuz of the cloning incident.

Get the fuck out from here with your bulshits.

- - - Updated - - -

make no sense and you know thatXD

didnt feel like waste my time to pg and get cash just to fight 5v5

Back