• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

go on a war server there are enough Mex, nobodys cares about your damn wars or shitty teams, nobodys will even recognize that you are gone, living in this dreamland where your team is the chosen one that every server dreams off, piss of on a war server and let the people have fun you unemployed duck

originaltibia is over , we have to wait for other server ;(
its your fault fribben that now there is 100 nonames online form 280. i gave you some tips you dont agreed with this so now you see ;//

I think you have to see the server for what it is, a work in progress. Arguably much of the work should've been done before the server was released, though then we'd have no server to play on currently :)
I appreciate the effort Fribben puts into this server even though it's not his full time job.

First of all, server isn't dead, but its no longer interesting for me to play here.

reason: completely random pking 24/7, for no reason at all.

Yes miky'z, i'm talking about you and your team.
You find it incredibly cool to gather up & kill me when i'm hunting, without any reason whatsoever.
Well, i don't like playing for someone else's pleasure(getting pked/sucked into a "war"), so i'm out.

Really liked the server(version,exprate & staff),
but the frags available combined with frag removal,
make it impossible for me (as a rpg player) to have fun on the server.

I don't wish for the server to die, but with the current community & enabling system ... i simply can't motivate myself to keep playing

I killed you because you laughs when we can't end lamp mission in orc fortexx ~ (for dijjin quest)

Anyways..

May 31 2013, 22:15:44 CET Killed at Level 52 by Miky'z and Mad Squirrel.

Jun 7 2013, 18:22:58 CET Killed at Level 55 by a dragon and Miky'z.

Jun 3 2013, 18:49:08 CET Killed at Level 53 by Netow and Miky'z.

DAY 31. DAY 7. DAY3. (YHEA PKING 24/7 COMPLETELY)

Stop Cry, this is Tibia..

I'm not only for RPG/LVL like ''Black Zone Guild''

I'm not who PING/DDOSS for fuck this server like cisek.

Fribben|Clearon
You can bann me if u want, anyways I dont kill random noobs without reason

GoodLuck Sir MixaNoob

I said what i had to say, yes it was a "cry", but i've never said anything that i didnt believe was the best for the server.

and those are the days you played, you only log on to pk(me).

The thing is, as someone pointed out, this is tibia, random pking, hunting of certain players happen. Either you man up, gather those of your guild willing to stand up these conquistadores (basically bullies but a bit worse) or you decide to keel over and die queitly. I know for a fact that there's some people in your guild who wouldn't mind helping you with this minor problem of yours :)

The thing is, as someone pointed out, this is tibia, random pking, hunting of certain players happen. Either you man up, gather those of your guild willing to stand up these conquistadores (basically bullies but a bit worse) or you decide to keel over and die queitly. I know for a fact that there's some people in your guild who wouldn't mind helping you with this minor problem of yours :)

there are, and alot of people from different guilds olso, but i refuse to get sucked into a "war", especially against people that don't even play the server anymore

Its weird... When GM make restart its suck. But when server staying too long players are bored and want reset ;|

Its weird... When GM make restart its suck. But when server staying too long players are bored and want reset ;|

immature community, that's all,
Server went from 4 to 20 online in the last 2 weeks, these are the real, good(social-wise, not "pro") & mature players playing,

Back