• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

We have not experienced any DDoS attacks today, why do you assume that?

Fribben.

This server is running alot smoother than any other oldschool server I played. Tibianic included. The rates are great aswell.

We have not experienced any DDoS attacks today, why do you assume that?

Fribben.

Got one kick today and died. It wasn't because of my internet, that's why I assume that.

This server is running alot smoother than any other oldschool server I played. Tibianic included. The rates are great aswell.

Yes, that's true.

Why doesn't this server have an anti-bot client? People will be aimbotting and making runes like crazy (esp since it takes 20min to get a level 11 druid with magic level 11).

Anti-bot client is just a fraud, people state it blocks bot while it can easily be manipulated to work with a bot again. Therefore, in my opinion, anti-bot clients are just a waste of time, if you don't dedicate enough time to actually make bots non-compatible. But today I've not seen such thing on any server.

We have an automatic system when it comes to aimbotters, it's an auto detector that caught alot of people and has been proven to work, it's tested and works good.

Cavebotters and such are easily detected manually, therefore building something to detect them is rather invain.

Fribben.

Anti-bot client is just a fraud, people state it blocks bot while it can easily be manipulated to work with a bot again. Therefore, in my opinion, anti-bot clients are just a waste of time, if you don't dedicate enough time to actually make bots non-compatible. But today I've not seen such thing on any server.

We have an automatic system when it comes to aimbotters, it's an auto detector that caught alot of people and has been proven to work, it's tested and works good.

Cavebotters and such are easily detected manually, therefore building something to detect them is rather invain.

Fribben.

what u say there is true but anti bot client is actually not a fraud i spend much much much time in it to block off bots and i can surly say that this client wont be easy to manipulate

according to some people on tpforums, you can never stop bots completely ( i wouldn't know ), and since it is possible to detect people shooting under roofs, or even using keys to shoot runes, fribben is right. find good source-coding ways to block them off and you will not need a manipulated client!

Fribben.

I disagree with it, antibot client ofc is not a fraud, you don't have to spend all your time to searching botters especially when 200 players online. Peoples can't bot at the beginning, maybe they will learn how to play without bot it's fair for everyone.

Last edited:

Fribben.

hahahahahah

i just logged in ur server and first player have i seen is BOTTER with 14 level on rats cavebotting hahah just blocked him and he cant move :((((

yes im sure he is botter

nice server with auto detecting bots

hahahahahah

i just logged in ur server and first player have i seen is BOTTER with 14 level on rats cavebotting hahah just blocked him and he cant move :((((

yes im sure he is botter

nice server with auto detecting bots

It only detects aimbot for example sd hotkey thats all what the "feature" does

im sure i can use whatever bot here without getting caught. aslong as you are not afk ofc.

I answered your question, why making a fool out of yourself?

This is the best server in a long time. It really does feel like old mastercores without the crashes and lagg. Really stable server with perfect rates.

Really appreciate the warm comments, thank you guys!

Back