• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

Terrible community can't even hunt for 5 mins without being random pk'd by a runemaker way to easy to get off rook all these kids running around with level 20 mages pking the new people (me) every time I try to hunt, if you play hope you have a ton of time to play and earn back things over and over. Paladins with 65 range hitting high 80s pvp with bolts like its nothing. It wouldn't be so bad if higher levels would kill random pkers for the noobs. Seems the server will slowly drown to a handful of players due to all the pking most likely done by higher level alts. In oldschool tibia players were afraid to skull to bad its not like that here. I had some nice long hunts all ending in pkers stealing my shit, Good luck to the server! Signing out. <rage quit>

lol trolls, i bet you aren't even playing this server.

ontopic: great server fribben keep up the good work please! :d

This is a MC-bot war oriented server. Wait for RealOTS. Will be completely different as kids actually will get punished for being retards.

mc is allowed, bot isnt and its not a warserver, exprates are way to low for a warserver

Panic, how can you state this is a bot-mc oriented server?

Stop trolling and spreading false rumours about the server, I'm taking care of every botter on this server, I'm pretty sure this is the only server with the high amount of deletions ever made, so think twice before posting. MC is legal, but your fan server is also allowing MC, but obviously you are only here to twist the truth.

Embaressing..

Fribben.

ok in 7,4 u need make MC botting for runes..... but in 7,72 u no need to runemake because mana system is different .

The server stopped working for a very unusual reason, I will try to detect the problem (this error has not occured before).

The people who state this server is not dedicated, most likely do not understand the meaning of a dedicated host,

the server is online again.

Great to see your new ots (Real Tibia 7.4), but I supose few teams will play in this server and only for pvp. Now people want to play in big map (good map), tps, and good scripts on min. 8.6 client version. But good luck. :)

origininal tibia is really only about 50 players online actively now i have 8 mc chars running and my m8 has 6 mc chars just spam baking runes. My suggestion is scrap originaltibia, make originaltibia/war with pvp-e and save levels and keep the auto aimbot system cuz that anti-aimbot is really the only nice thing about the ot atm :D

Speaking crap here on OTLand about the server, is the same deal speaking crap on game-chat, so I'd be very cautious with choosing my words. If you think it's 50 players here, just logout and don't login. Don't come here writing a diary.

@The rest of the flamers; good day guys, enjoy the attention? I'm glad I helped to raise your self-estime.

Thanks Ragone for the positive comment, I'm not fearing any crash, it only motivates me. Hopefully most of them should be solved.

@Nevalopo: Trying to mudthrow the server while you have 0 characters online. Nice try, though.

I gave a try for this server, hope for active war. And dont worry this time we wont be outnumbering and outnumbering you noobs, me and Zabije splitted teams, we will be fighting againts each other.

Every server have MC's enabled, you comming here to pinpoint it to make the server look 90% mc based, is not only trolling, it's embaressing how actually low your life is, to come to a thread finding joy to mudthrow a server with false rumours. I totally found 5 characters, 2 of them not even in main, and you said you had 8 mc's active. I won't even return the characters, not only because of the flaming at OTLand, but because of the insults you have dealt.

Now get out of this thread, you cry and say the server suck and on the other hand you are playing more than anyone else.

ONT: Hope you enjoy your stay here on OriginalTibia, I'm doing my best together with Claeron to take care of every problem of the server. If you find any botter or anything, don't hesitate on reporting them using the command CTRL+R.

You can also read the latest news about the public warning at : OriginalTibia - Latest News

Do not disregard this post

I would like to remind everyone in this thread about OtLand's Rule's,
Please remember them and consider this a warning to everyone. Disregard these rules and you may be banned!

Regards,
Peroxide

16. May 2013 - Server update

Server is updating, stay tuned. It's mostly against the lags people felt today.

Fribben.

Back