• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

also there is no problem to farm few runemakers making sds in demona + making ur self sds on manafluids for cash from tombs makes it so easy to hunt warlocks and outlvl everyone and think you're god cause u outrun everyone rofl. Why would whole my team take lvl 70 just to stop that pg mongols? and then we wouldnt have fun to fight againts the rest of teams who are lvls 50s? Comeone use ur brain.

No? It's a 10 minute walk and all they have to do is have a noob character on the path and then just logoff 5 minutes before you get there.

You fail to see the point.

wich is illegal, simply report it to the gm if this happens

- - - Updated - - -
OriginalTibia - Forums <- Orc Fortress Quest this Sunday (1.5k/customer)

Last edited:
The skill rate is high enough, you are not supposed to have 80 skill in 4 hours, so I don't understand what point your trying to make.

Fribben.

You wrote on the mainpage Skill rate = 5.,but its clearly not - so write what it is if you will.

Yeah we cant up to 80 skill in 4h but while getting 80/80 mages up to 50mlv+ and 60lv+ its unfair because everyone use LIFE RINGS everyone got cash i cant pay 900gp to have 14x skill rate for 20min -.- so now i need 90/90 dragon lance then i hit 70 to dragon why? because my paladin with 70 distance and bolt best hit 60 to dragon and 90 to player!!! My kina with almost 60/60 skills hit best critical 23 to dragon ! wasted bp uh at 35lv to do 10-15hits on dragon nice... with d lance i hit best 40 then with 90/90 i hit 70 no way!

fribben what about making same idea as tibianic: tasks?

- - - Updated - - -

serious go check are your formulas and rates again... its so wrong... some monsters drop uber good others drop shit nada... skill rate is also so strange..
anyways its not balanced at all.... after you "fixed" the attack and defence system it only got worse.....
for example the skeletons dropped decent maces and viking helmets after the changes they don't drop them at all anymore its like rl tibia-,- i reported it to you and you tell me its fixed i go hunt there again and still the same loot drop...

Last edited:
Monster ain't dropping nothing today... this is suppose to be a high rate wtf..

Its almost as bad loot rate as tibianic...

Monster ain't dropping nothing today... this is suppose to be a high rate wtf..

Its almost as bad loot rate as tibianic...

This is way closer to low-rate than high-rate thought. Not as low as tibianic but it's still 3x after 50.

Loot rate, exp speed etc are all way way closer to a low rate.

It makes sense to graduate the exp stages so there aren't level 150's, but right now it's basically a low rate server with the first 30 levels being sightly easier.

After crash:
16:12 GM Claeron: Loot rate has now been fixed, happy hunting.
16:14 GM Claeron: It's meant that the loot is higher now

Its so fk funny that all time after crash u say that u repair something, but u dont care about 20min+ rollback.
34lv > crash > 33lv > log in full resp > 32 lv > next crash
Gj

GM, I would like to tahnk you for the rollback and for the time I lost.. But now I would like to thank you even more for the NEXT rollback after the previous one again.

P.S: Invest time in your client codification, get little things done like an "emergency saving" phase before the server crashes or goes down. and take good decisions for the loot/skill/rates .. :) I offer myself to assist you in this so, Msg me..

Thanks again

comeone Fribben could u explain us how it is actually with the lootrate? What are the chances to come back to lootrate as it was on beggining?

The maximum on this world was 250 players on May 20, 2013, 09:16 pm.

gz again Fribben : )

Yeah we cant up to 80 skill in 4h but while getting 80/80 mages up to 50mlv+ and 60lv+ its unfair because everyone use LIFE RINGS everyone got cash i cant pay 900gp to have 14x skill rate for 20min -.- so now i need 90/90 dragon lance then i hit 70 to dragon why? because my paladin with 70 distance and bolt best hit 60 to dragon and 90 to player!!! My kina with almost 60/60 skills hit best critical 23 to dragon ! wasted bp uh at 35lv to do 10-15hits on dragon nice... with d lance i hit best 40 then with 90/90 i hit 70 no way!

60/60 are pathetic skills to go hunting on dragons, even with a d lance (wich i doubt you have)

I hit 20-100 on dragons with a knight axe (75 axe skill), stop bitching srsly, if u want an easy version of tibia, go to orshaOT, or real tibia

Attack/defense system is kind of messed up atm, but give them some time to fix it, srsly

Dude i hit 20-100 to beholders too but to dragon 20 max lol u cant hunt with 75 axe skill and d lance dragons u need 60-70lv why? because THEY RAPE U u gonna waste bp uh for 1 dragon u will see it sux

Back