• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make everyone start in temple when you boot the server up again. Some people were dumb enough to go hunting in the short periods the servers were up >.< (me). Will die 100% to full spawns when I sign in

Would it not be possible to make the server automatially kick all players the same second it get ddosed?

@fribben

it seems you fixed some start of auto restart for the server ? didn't see you say anything about it but the server reset on its own a few times after ddos when you're normally offline

if this is the case (must be or why else would it be off other nights) great job, the server has been kick free for about 2h now and even before the kicks were few and far between these past hours

even after the kicks at this late hour 50+ people were logging right back in, so a big "fuck you" to the retard a couple pages back who said "auto restarter is pointless" and a big "good job" to fribben

Haha!, Ryan is the hoster of Oldtibia.net, its 100% confirmed I took screenshots of the whole thread I can upload. He is the guy pinging all others cuz he wants players for his server. We posted proof against him and his whole thread got trashtalked, it either got removed by admins or he deleted it himself! Victory!

Well hello there, cpt obvious!

Would be cool if you can host your real-war. Ppl can play there atleast when original is offline.
Real-war has never been ddosed, as far as i know.

Would be cool if you can host your real-war. Ppl can play there atleast when original is offline.
Real-war has never been ddosed, as far as i know.

it will get ddosed aswell. anyway many people are asking for real-war back online. Can you fribben?

I think Real War will be online and Real server as well.

I just hope people won't ditch original because real-war is on

real-war u spend 30 mins on it to break from exping... or to train a little bit of pvp. it doesnt hurt anyone

I just wanted to post my short video in this thread a second time:

Watch in HD!
[video=youtube;dHlMYyDYEHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHlMYyDYEHI&list=UUyseC4Xwju2cqDM2YtuVemg&index=1[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back