• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He broadcasted on the server that it will be moved right now. Will be back in 10~~ minutes. Let's cross our fingers!

Website is up, no characters in highscores !

- - - Updated - - -

rom what you experienced, the attacks are only getting stronger. It's very hard to protect ourself this way and also hard to keep everyone satsified, therefore we have a solution.

Thanks to all the donators we have now managed to afford a more expensive host that offers DDoS protection. It will arrive within 1-2 days and hopefully be running without such downtime as you have experienced.

Stay patient with us, together we can fight them - Hail OriginalTibia!

Kind regards,
OriginalTibia Staff.

- - - Updated - - -

There are currently 114 users browsing this thread. (31 members and 83 guests)

- - - Updated - - -

ITS ON!

You can connect to originaltibia.com the domain changed this fast, I thought it would take longer time. Since it can be up to 24 hours dns change!

If you can't login on Originaltibia.com use this IP: 178.217.187.84

And download the new client from the website aswell.

Login through 178.217.187.84 and download the new client there.

You can connect to originaltibia.com the domain changed this fast, I thought it would take longer time. Since it can be up to 24 hours dns change!
doesnt work yet for me :p
btw, fribben. Did you update ur iptables on the new host?

ey i see the server is back on but me and friends of me cannot log back in for some reason...

New client same as previous works without ip changer just download it and play.

idk what kind of dedicated host this is. but how come i lagg if i live next to the host (netherlands - germany)???? i have bad step laggs all the time.

idk what kind of dedicated host this is. but how come i lagg if i live next to the host (netherlands - germany)???? i have bad step laggs all the time.

Probably couse the server is getting ddosed or something. At least it isn't crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back