• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who know :D ! We just have to wait, <angry>.

Yeah, I guess. :D I left home at 7 AM, and it was online by then. Don't know for how long it's been offline or what have caused it. Seems like the hoster are unaware of it being down too since he havent updated us (he usually keeps the players updated).

sasaez.jpg

Last edited:
Fribben what is house cost per sqm?

btw. u will ruin this server if u are going to ban every boter. 90% of 7.4 population got bots.

Greetings.

Just me or gold coins rate seems low as fuck....like lower then it usedto be at 1x. From say rotworms,cycs,gs,drags...thats the only creature ive hunt so far but it seems very low,as in lower then 1x.

im afraid were gonna quit here;s to much time wasting to die everytime by ddos... you obvious won't have as good protection as tibianic;s

Assashino, please read about denial of service before you talk about tibianic, you obviously think Tibianic is un-ddosable but your wrong. Before you speak you should know what you are talking about.

Assashino, please read about denial of service before you talk about tibianic, you obviously think Tibianic is un-ddosable but your wrong. Before you speak you should know what you are talking about.

He's just saying u wont get,good as Tibianic got

Fact is,tibianic is only one stable for long term server."for now"

Ditto that my friend

I think if you're playing oldschool you have to be able to handle ddos because it is something that occurs on almost every server that opens. Well weirdly enough oldera doesn't usually get ddosed. Hmm... *cough* ryan *cough* :eek:

Just me or gold coins rate seems low as fuck....like lower then it usedto be at 1x. From say rotworms,cycs,gs,drags...thats the only creature ive hunt so far but it seems very low,as in lower then 1x.
yeah, its really, really, really low.

Should be highered indeed. This is just fuckedup for a med-rate fun server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom