• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down best old school server I have played. Absolutely perfect rates, just like every server it's getting severely ddos attacked though.

pretty good server now its the time to see if the gms are up to the tasks ahead and fix the issues (not many gms are nowdays)

Hail Syzlakmoe BARTENDA

Fribben, if you are shuting off the server please notice us on forum or on the news page at the web before, so we know whats up with the server, this is just enoying when the server keeps shutting off all the time and all you guys say is that it is becuse of ddos.
let us know whats up instead..

Jesus, it's still offline? It's been for 12 hours straight and before that, probably every hour or so.

Also, the communication between gamemaster/hoster -> players are SO freaking patheticly bad, you never update us yet you take our donation money.

If you're going to reset the server, or shut it down, or whatever you have in mind - please COMMUNICATE with us. Without us, you are nothing. We're the goddamn players dude.

Waiting patiently for an responze somehow it dosent seem to come one

Hail Syzlakmoe BARTENDA

Jesus, it's still offline? It's been for 12 hours straight and before that, probably every hour or so.

Also, the communication between gamemaster/hoster -> players are SO freaking patheticly bad, you never update us yet you take our donation money.

If you're going to reset the server, or shut it down, or whatever you have in mind - please COMMUNICATE with us. Without us, you are nothing. We're the goddamn players dude.

You sound like you have the right to play HIS server which he host to you for FREE.

Claiming and whining, that's how it goes today. A few years ago you were happy if the server were online 1 hour per day and it was pleasant

You sound like you have the right to play HIS server which he host to you for FREE.

Claiming and whining, that's how it goes today. A few years ago you were happy if the server were online 1 hour per day and it was pleasant

I claim nothing but the brutal facts that the levels of communications are severely bad, and it only requires the hoster a few seconds to update us hundreds of daily players.

Moving to OldTibia.net meanwhile. Come have some wars while OriginalTibia is fucked up. =)

@OldTibia, fix the muted bug god dammit.

I apologize for the inconviences and the downtime. The server is now online and in a short while I'll make a post at originaltibia.com about what's going on.

Your comments make me motivated, as I said before I will say it again, I won't give up just because some attacks, no matter if they are as big as yesterday. We'll figure it out somehow.

Fribben bro take a rest its just a wonderfull project ,but go out with friend drink some vodka dance with girl ;) Good day for everyone!

Fribben bro take a rest its just a wonderfull project ,but go out with friend drink some vodka dance with girl ;) Good day for everyone!

don't listen to his nonsense, stay home up all night fixing computer problems drinking redbull :rolleyes:

you live in Sulęcin village where live five hundred people, twelve dogs, some cats and three cows but u talk about parties like guy from Ibiza hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom