• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught on the pizza was a reference to Ryan. How did this whole joke come up? I am guessing hes addicted to eating pizza?

community lacks of proper gms i mean every gm i see nowadays is barely active, and NOT in to help others AT ALLLL.

community lacks of proper gms i mean every gm i see nowadays is barely active, and NOT in to help others AT ALLLL.

I'm sure there are plenty of alternatives but the hosters/owners are too scared to entrust new people. :(

Just caught on the pizza was a reference to Ryan. How did this whole joke come up? I am guessing hes addicted to eating pizza?

Ryan hosts servers for easy and quick money and then buy pizza for the money, at least that is what we like to believe, i remember people joking about it being money for weed and mc'donalds as well. So he's not exactly a popular figure around here =D

@assasinho i haven't found that to be the case myself, i've seen a few people being banned so the activity is at least better or equal to tibianic, of course having highly active gms would be better.

the gm are active during the days but after a certain hour one attack and the server is off for the whole night.

at this point the server is offline more than it is online. and that is in no way an exaduration at all

This server is the best and that is the reason why it's getting attacked constantly.

But do not let them win by leaving it. Support it the best you can so Fribben is motivated to keep working on this server to make it stay alive. This server is far too good to be shut-down because of ddos attacks from envy rival servers.

This server is the best and that is the reason why it's getting attacked constantly.

But do not let them win by leaving it. Support it the best you can so Fribben is motivated to keep working on this server to make it stay alive. This server is far too good to be shut-down because of ddos attacks from envy rival servers.

yes.

I am not gonna give up on originaltibia !! It is a great server i don't care how many time it gets ddos

I agree with the others, the ddos'es doesn't push me away at all. It's just like the good ol' days when servers were online when the actuall admin was and I damn enjoyed playing those so I can enjoy playing this aslong as the server is playable a few hours per day.

@fribben

i recall other servers in the past being able to reset and get up & running by themselves after ddos, this is seriously needed for this server if possible

the ddoser can't attack all day and night, and it's a lot easier for him to bring the server down for a long period of time when he knows he can attack it once when you're not around and it will be off all evening & night

shame when people are kicked from these ddos and they can't even see if they've died let alone try to recover for another 14 hours

that being said i am with the others in this thread, server is awesome, do your best to fix the issues and i'm sure it can be great, but know that not everyone is patient and timing with these fixes will be key

200 euro and i fix it

open server cuz you make ddoser more happy when its off

Server is oonline, the new monster-ddos patch worked fine. Nobody died because of the attacks, thanks for all the comments we will work continue developing ways to avoid such issues.

- - - Updated - - -

14:06 New record: 167 players are logged in.

15:53 New record: 184 players are logged in.

Here's also a pic of me, I finally got my steady ground ready:

Promotion
House
Items, runes & money

\o/

photo hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back