• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see you've reached the goal already

what about the server auto restarting itself ? have you looked into that ? or can we expect another 10h downtime to follow shortly :/

i dont give a shit now, make fucking donations, like cash or premium rose i dont relaly care, get money and buy anti ddos. Then delete SHOP items.!!! I JUST WANNA PLAY !!!!!!fffff

I come home from work and i wanna play. all time ddos, i got 3h every day to exp and 2h and 59' mins server is offline

if tibianic is not 100% secured and Gm of tibianic got a lot of cash from his server so i dont expect originaltibia be full secured, also we can see tibianic is getting ddosed everyday aswell so we should expect ddoses on original everyday even with that new antiddoss system.

yes but tibianic u can still make runes or smth....... wtf..... i dont wanna spend more time like this i think its enoug. we must give him money...but as nobody does better is add donations

Only need 10 euro left, PM me for more information!

will you put the server up so the people can donate or?

We don't need any donations anymore, I received the full amount. I want to thank all players, I have now ordered it and I hope I receive it tomorrow. But it should be here between 1-2 days.

Thank you,
Fribben.

nice to see you've reached the goal already

what about the server auto restarting itself ? have you looked into that ? or can we expect another 10h downtime to follow shortly :/

great question men, what do you think about this fribben?

great question men, what do you think about this fribben?

obviously a server restarting thingy would be pointless without a solution to the crashes it would only lead to more people quit the server considering more ppl would join and then dont understand why its happening so clearly its not a good solution as it is right now when ddos protection its a very good ide i'd say.

obviously a server restarting thingy would be pointless without a solution to the crashes it would only lead to more people quit the server considering more ppl would join and then dont understand why its happening so clearly its not a good solution as it is right now when ddos protection its a very good ide i'd say.

are you kidding ? lol

the ddoser isn't awake to hit the server up 24/7, when fribben allows the server to be off for so long it gives the ddoser a much smaller target, and he's able to fuck with it for 95% of the online time, and shut it down for 10h when fribben goes. the one night it remained on there was no lags at all, but now the ddoser KNOWS he can shut it down for a long period after a certain hour because it DOESNT RESTART

and when this ddos protection comes, you think its never gunna be a kick ? what if fribben isnt available for one day. server going to go down for 24h ?

NOT fixing an auto-restart is pointless, and as far as "people not knowing why" one minute in gamechat / trade and anybody that doesnt recognize ddos will know

I don't know if you are using a proxy or not, but do you host ur server at leaseweb.com? If so, they don't even offer DDoS protection. I asked in live chat :p
Jay: Good afternoon, welcome to LeaseWeb USA live sales chat. How can we help you today?
Jay: Hi there...no we do not offer any formal DDos protection services.
Tony: Ah I see, okay. That's all :) Thank you

The one who is target now is hosting company not originaltibia.

are you kidding ? lol

the ddoser isn't awake to hit the server up 24/7, when fribben allows the server to be off for so long it gives the ddoser a much smaller target, and he's able to fuck with it for 95% of the online time, and shut it down for 10h when fribben goes. the one night it remained on there was no lags at all, but now the ddoser KNOWS he can shut it down for a long period after a certain hour because it DOESNT RESTART

and when this ddos protection comes, you think its never gunna be a kick ? what if fribben isnt available for one day. server going to go down for 24h ?

NOT fixing an auto-restart is pointless, and as far as "people not knowing why" one minute in gamechat / trade and anybody that doesnt recognize ddos will know

your obviously unware the server is getting attacked while its not even online so please do not speak about ddosing unless you actually knows what ur talking about..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back