• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I noticed something weird, everytime I try to log in on my account on the website the server is going down. I think you should check this up, a few of my friends are having the same problem aswell. Thank you.

I would suggest everyone to not hunt or do anything specific that could get you killed, because the server is getting large amount of DDoS attacks right now.

Fribben would you like to put a war ot while we wait originaltibia?

I have already purchased it, now I need no emergancy money.

your obviously unware the server is getting attacked while its not even online so please do not speak about ddosing unless you actually knows what ur talking about..

not 24/7 moron, like i said the one night it remained up it was fine

not to mention chances are you are European, where these 8-12 hours arent affecting you at all so stfu

there is absolutely no reason not to have an auto-restarter and the fact that it isn't set up like that already is nothing less than bush-league

keep posting, you look a bit dumber each time

YOu said you needed 10 euro for ddos protection you must have that by now.?

Read the previous page before asking. -.-

Yes he have recieved the 10 euro donation, yes he have ordered a hosting upgrade, yes it will take approximately 1-2 days for the server to upgrade.

What makes you think Real-War wouldn't get DDoSed? But I agree, you should try :c

it will get ddosed aswell but atleast if u die its no problem
i think he could host both servers if he got a dedicated, real-war wont have more than 20 players

I'm afraid real war will be ddosed as well, so it's not an option.

First page updated about the DDOS protection!

Fribben many people wants real-war aswell online? What do you think about it? Would get more ppl.

coming back on ? please consider some way to keep it on during the nights, the first night i started was fine no kicks & lags, guy can't ddos forever .. its silly to rely on this protection that is coming 100% when it can very well still kick

Haha!, Ryan is the hoster of Oldtibia.net, its 100% confirmed I took screenshots of the whole thread I can upload. He is the guy pinging all others cuz he wants players for his server. We posted proof against him and his whole thread got trashtalked, it either got removed by admins or he deleted it himself! Victory!

Fribben, is the server gonna be online tonight/tomorrow evening on the old dedicated or will you keep it offline untill the new one is ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back