• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reduce RS at least to 1 or 2 weeks? 03:02 Your redskull will expire at date: 26 April 2013 03:09:36 CET :(

I have no lagg at all(From Sweden). Only 5 sec freezes during ddos attacks but that is better then server going down. Also creatures stop attacking you during ddos attacka so you can't die works very good. Amazing job Fribben I did not expect you to solve all this problems this fast. Keep up the good work!

Fribben, reduce the server save from 10 mins to at least 30 mins? It's getting quite annoying :p

I have no lagg at all(From Sweden). Only 5 sec freezes during ddos attacks but that is better then server going down. Also creatures stop attacking you during ddos attacka so you can't die works very good. Amazing job Fribben I did not expect you to solve all this problems this fast. Keep up the good work!

i had that same [poland] but monsters wont atk me for 1-1,5h :>

idk what you have done to your server but lagg spikes 24/7 now........ unplayable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back