• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how many frags to red skull and ban?
Friben can you add pvp enforced for killing players?

There's nothing wrong with the script, you're just not reading what the NPC is telling you. It clearly says
Which task do you want to cancel? Don't forget that you'll lost previous killing are you sure?
Then you should answer "rotworms" or whatever the task is called.

Fribben.
you're asking two questions in one statement. people pay most attention to the end when reading, so they see 'are you sure', to which they reply yes. it's not our fault you have crappy English

obviously misleading, not hard to fix, and no need to be condescending

It's fixed after serversave, NPC dialogue was made by a friend of mine and it will be fixed after serversave aswell. You call me condescending while you're insulting me, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Fribben.

It's fixed after serversave, NPC dialogue was made by a friend of mine and it will be fixed after serversave aswell. You call me condescending while you're insulting me, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Fribben.

Would be cool if it checks the storage for the first message.

hi (no tasks up)
Welcome "Peonso", are you up for a task?

hi (middle of a task)
So you still killing those "cyclops". You still need to kill [381]. Remember you can cancel your task at anytime.

hi (task completed)
I see you finaly killed those [500] "cyclops". Want your reward?

Things would be much more intuitive. It's good when the npc actually tells you what keyword it needs.

Give me a bot that works or someone give me a client that works with classicbotter
im not going to make runes manually xD

Last edited:

Fribben.
condescension calls for insult

haha nice antybot client, panxor using bolt sd all time + re attack

okey Idk how I got it but I've some bug that makes my rings not working, (probably will work when i've relogged). got 15 min pz.

My friend have ban for pk first account for killing 5 players today , him making new account killing 3 players and 2 ban for only 3 frag please unban 2 account him.
Names: Nobzoor and Nubzor.
Because i think bug or corupt ots banned for pks.
I must little retired because msut travel to family maybe i today make ban and if back in 6-7 day i have ban?

My friend have ban for pk first account for killing 5 players today , him making new account killing 3 players and 2 ban for only 3 frag please unban 2 account him.
Names: Nobzoor and Nubzor.
Because i think bug or corupt ots banned for pks.
I must little retired because msut travel to family maybe i today make ban and if back in 6-7 day i have ban?
tampon ja tez dostalem ban za pekowanie to jest corrupt ots slyszalem ze dali gmowi 10 euro zeby mnie zbanowal chcieli sie mnie pozbyc za pewna cene napewno tez chcieli was zbanowac bo widzialem jak ich pekowaliscie dobrze tampon jestesmy patriotami i nienawisc do innych ras.

Last edited:
Joseph can you make Anti - bot system?
No sleep make sneak aka Panxor team use combo leader and shoot under roof.

We fought guy called "Monster" today, he was aimbotting, for example he shooted under roof and done "burst+sd" hit. Check him and his mates @Fribben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back