• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding burst+sd, I don't recall this as cheat as it's possible to do.

About aimbotting, I will investigate this - if you suspect someone, please contact me through pm or mail at [email protected] and give me a description of the incident or if possible, provide a cam and we might take it as evidence.

Please read the latest news about dividing the pz in boats - http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=latestnews

Fribben.

Regarding burst+sd, I don't recall this as cheat as it's possible to do.

About aimbotting, I will investigate this - if you suspect someone, please contact me through pm or mail at [email protected] and give me a description of the incident or if possible, provide a cam and we might take it as evidence.

Please read the latest news about dividing the pz in boats - http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=latestnews

Fribben.

its not about burst sd in open or smth, he just stacking in ank shops with re attack and burst sding all time

shit community nowadays no point to play noob teams and many botters such a waste of time

shit community nowadays no point to play noob teams and many botters such a waste of time
and your team is always so lovely to fight against. All i remember is chasing you guys down whole tibia and you guys only fight at trap places. hands down for that.

but it was best wars original had, enjoy fighting now then if u didnt enjoy it in past.
its probably more fun now.

yesterday i took 7 frags and dont have ban, today i took 7 frags and ban gz ots

Fribben, gz all i can see is a big red carpet and boat in news, u think i will read every news ...
n/c

I don't understand, do you want me to private message you with the changes? Be realistic mate.

Fribben.

I don't understand, do you want me to private message you with the changes? Be realistic mate.

Fribben.

i didnt see that news i just saw the last one with big screen, now i cant play 2 days .
i think u did that change to make ppl mad ...

Here are some screenshots made by players enjoying the server.
scz9lk.jpg

1zpimi1.jpg

1zcg4qp.jpg

theres no way someone normal can enjoy this shit server.. WE want to war and PK in oldschool you dont undertsand put more frags

500 active players disagree with your shitty statement.

Fribben.

Mex, if you don't want to play or don't have any good words to say here, don't speak at all. I don't care about who you are, you cannot seem to have respect when I respect you, then you can leave.

Simple as that,

Fribben.

u dont respect us war players, so we dont respect ur ots. U put it online for rpg mongols so they can rpg for 1 week and then server dies without any interesting war on it.
but w/e maybe some ppl will enjoy waring, im just to lazy to lvl up here.

agree with mongol mex, u can put RPG and WAR only putting frags. Do it and 500 active players are shit 50% are brs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back