• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got wrong spellbook script, and exevo pan has level restriction (14), instead of magic level. How the hell I end tasks?

Still can't end my rotworm task.

Code:
22:46 Peonso: hi
22:46 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:46 Peonso: yes
22:46 Peonso: task
22:46 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons, vampires,necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?
22:46 Peonso: cyclops
22:46 Noxus: Alright then.. you have to kill [500] cyclops. Good luck!
22:46 Peonso: bye
22:46 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:46 Peonso: hi
22:46 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:46 Peonso: task
22:46 Noxus: You haven't finished previous cyclops, rotworms tasks. Come back when you do it.
22:46 Peonso: !task
22:46 Noxus: You haven't finished previous cyclops, rotworms tasks. Come back when you do it.

Last edited:
"Donations is not overpowered" - but we can't have a war without paying, lol.

When respect becomes an abusing point, leave them who abuse it alone. I guess I'm too nice to this community, you come here and call me greedy because I add Diamond account which is not even something big and you make such drama over it, but you have no problems paying for the ultimate donation "Premium" on other servers. Don't comment here if you have no proper thing to say, it costs money and time into this project, and you cannot expect me to not receive anything.

Not to mention that the past three months has been paid from my own pocket because the money has not been sufficient enough from the server. And I recon this server as a more long-term server which should have a reptitive donation system.

@Peonso : It's not possible to cancel tasks. Spellbook will be fixed and exevo pan is intentional.

Fribben.

you are so stupid you finally get good players and active people then you make 24h frag. I give this OT a week before its back to 100 players

So okay, keep it 24h but bring warmode option ffs. It's a rpg server atm.
Also u said that on other servers (which is tibianic only tbh) we are paying for overpowered donations. So ye, we must pay for pacc but its 2,5cc ingame and many people sell it so it's affordable for 30 level to buy it. Now I'm writing for past 2 hours on trade channel here and nobody replies.

Last edited:
When respect becomes an abusing point, leave them who abuse it alone. I guess I'm too nice to this community, you come here and call me greedy because I add Diamond account which is not even something big and you make such drama over it, but you have no problems paying for the ultimate donation "Premium" on other servers. Don't comment here if you have no proper thing to say, it costs money and time into this project, and you cannot expect me to not receive anything.

Not to mention that the past three months has been paid from my own pocket because the money has not been sufficient enough from the server. And I recon this server as a more long-term server which should have a reptitive donation system.

@Peonso : It's not possible to cancel tasks. Spellbook will be fixed and exevo pan is intentional.

Fribben.

Its not about disrespecting fribben, 24h / frag is way too long, thats almost even worse than rl tibia and this is an highrate server. What are we supposed to do now? my team have 3 unj still and have to wait another 2 days to be able to play.

Please tell us what we should do, I have no idea tbh, I dont even feel like logging in today.

I feel like this is going to be a skullbashing server.

There's no week/month system, it's simply that every frag is 24 hour when killing and this is a must when it comes to such server because people tend to PK too much then quit. Pulling several players with them, it causes a negative chain-reaction and it's nothing I want and it's something unforunanetly I experienced too much of. Therefore this will remain just as I had "frag-booster" before, for a simple reason.

But I will look into this "Issue" and might come up with something unique.

Fribben.

There's no week/month system, it's simply that every frag is 24 hour when killing and this is a must when it comes to such server because people tend to PK too much then quit. Pulling several players with them, it causes a negative chain-reaction and it's nothing I want and it's something unforunanetly I experienced too much of. Therefore this will remain just as I had "frag-booster" before, for a simple reason.

But I will look into this "Issue" and might come up with something unique.

Fribben.

Frags for Redskull (day)4

This information is false in the FAQ section. You can not write 4 frags/ day for redskull, since it takes 24/ to lose ONE FRAG. If you take 3 UNJ / day you will end up getting banned.

This information is INCORRECT.

Please change this.

It's not adding like oldsystems 24+24, it's checking when you killed a guy. If you kill 3 guys within 15 minutes, you will lose the frags 24 hours after you took them in a loop of 15 minutes NOT in 72 hours.

Fribben.

I have had servers which wars were most extreme with frag system of 12 hour/frag, it's not a big issue as week/month frags are disabled. IF this however, becomes a killing-point for war-participants, I will arrange something different, but I don't think it will be an issue.

Fribben.

I'll have a different option after first day I think of the opening, to avoid pkers. It won't be an issue for war people, trust me.

Fribben.

This is not a war server, it's a mixture between RPG/PVP not simply waring. But I will do something about the frags, 24 hours is indeed too much if it's wars going on.

THREE DAYS LEFTTTTTTTTTT :)

Fribben.

You said that 24/frag will be a problem for people fighting.
But I will do something about the frags, 24 hours is indeed too much if it's wars going on.
Also "it wont be an issue for war people"
Its a big issue. We can not play today. Not even take one unj since we were fighting 01:00-04:00 AM swedish time, that means its still 13-16 hours before we can fight again.

+ its really unfair that donators can lose 3 unj in 8 hours, and us casual players have 24h to lose our frags. It would be fair it donators had 8h and us normal players 12h, thats still 4h less fragtime for donators, the system you have now makes donations OP. - Pay to win.

And I did do something, I made the possiblity to get Diamond account to reduce the frags. If you feel like not donating money to support the server, you can try buying one in trade, there's nothing more I can say. I'm surprised how you pick on me for adding such a thing when it's not even over-powered. But I guess you think you can play with me because I have a good attitude and being respectful towards my players, I guess I'm doing a big mistake.

Fribben.

And I did do something, I made the possiblity to get Diamond account to reduce the frags. If you feel like not donating money to support the server, you can try buying one in trade, there's nothing more I can say. I'm surprised how you pick on me for adding such a thing when it's not even over-powered. But I guess you think you can play with me because I have a good attitude and being respectful towards my players, I guess I'm doing a big mistake.

Fribben.

Its not that, I was only talking good about this project when we were waiting for it to launch, but 24-8h difference to lose frags when donating is way too much. It takes a casual player 3x longer to lose our frags, I could understand it if us casuals lost our frags in 12-14H and donators lost their in 8h.

i think everyone should be able to buy house, not onli diamond acc

That exp rate... whats fun in having plenty of 400+ lvls within a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back