• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change frag time from 24h to 10-12h, its highrate and like 4-5 battles per day, its impossible to fight without rs and its really easy to get banished.

Signed, Implin.

My suggestions :
- frag system have to be changed
- tombs have to be boosted
- there is something wrong with walking system
- there is something wrong with loot, some people are rich some people are poor

There is an issue with lags caused by the server itself, hopefully this is fixed by the comming serversave ( 23d of January ).

Fribben.

yeah maybe lower frag time

other than that i think you nailed it this time (other than pallies being OP as shit but i guess your trying to balance or something since it's real easy to pg a mage and get supps here)

Fribben why we can't shot sd , using manafluids when you walk a cross? Like old editions :((

Fribben why we can't shot sd , using manafluids when you walk a cross? Like old editions :((
Thats actually a good thing.... Cuz technically without bot its almost impossible...

But it destroying the pvp skill
Actually it makes it more challenging because you need to decide accordingly which action is more important at this particular moment. Also its good for ppl who does not use bot...

who cares about loot on highrate ot that lasts 1 month? i am confused

Well, maybe for him its a big thing that he looted that kind of stuff? and this ot might be last for a month but fribben atleast provide servers for all of us to enjoy the oldschool times.

and I see you interfere on every conversation if someone has something excited to tell you just flame it down. stop with that people like you are the poison of the oldschool community.

kind regards

i post it for ppl who think that loot rate is to low.
kind regards

Well, maybe for him its a big thing that he looted that kind of stuff? and this ot might be last for a month but fribben atleast provide servers for all of us to enjoy the oldschool times.

and I see you interfere on every conversation if someone has something excited to tell you just flame it down. stop with that people like you are the poison of the oldschool community.

kind regards
Oh the irony, as you did the same thing just now! :)

king regards

Oh the irony, as you did the same thing just now! :)

king regards

Its my first time interfere with a argue or w/e according to you who responds on everything and anything. thats the difference between mine and your story;)

I try to help the community to a existing level by providing knowledge i willing to share only what you are sharing is hatefull behavior.

But this argue is over now I just wanted to say the truth I do not want to trash fribben his thread with a argue with a childish retard.

kind regards

Its my first time interfere with a argue or w/e according to you who responds on everything and anything. thats the difference between mine and your story;)

I try to help the community to a existing level by providing knowledge i willing to share only what you are sharing is hatefull behavior.
I don't have a story m8, lol.

I'm not hating, I'm being truthful - the items will whipe in a month. What's the point of being excited?

kind regards

month stupid pussy ? server started 19th today is 23th its for u month ? gtfo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back