• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, seriously fix that, You cant shoot runes while moving, you have to stop for a moment, also you can put rings on/off while moving alerady died few times cuz of it.

Can u fribben finally fix that runes/walk system? Its annoying that u dont even get PUFF while trying shoot sd while running , idk how to explain it its just something wrong and i told u it long time ago. Aask Jeffry for his files of shooting runes etc and add it here it would be perfect then.

I see you don't understand Fribben point of his walk system. He made it intentionally to feel more realistic. As we heard many times now you can't sding and flying whole map like a butterfly at same time.
Go realots and check if you can puff or sd while holding move button.

But we dont care if its more realistic on every server I played you could use runes while moving and that was fine. Its not real tibia whats the point then to make it more realistic if ppl dont want it?

I am not trying to replicate open tibia servers but real tibia as it was. I'm here to give you the ultimate oldschool feeling with it purely realistic actions. This is not a bug, it's intentional.

Fribben.

They will be tomorrow I hope :)

Fribben.

i doubt anyone is playing here to feel realistic or rpg lol. This server is supposed to be for pvp and its almost perfect for it except this lame shit and i dont mean u should be able to shoot runes while keeping arrow, but here its like u cant sometimes shoot even by making this stop for1 milisecond.
pvp should be more flawless here and i can belive it would be easier to shoot runes on realots than here, here something is wrong.

I didn't say anyone is playing here for the RPG, I'm pretty sure they are playing here for the PvP, and I want to give the ultimate PvP feeling. This is how it is supposed to be, it has been tested throughly and I have even invited a few oldschool war people to test it out, and they vouched it as authentic.

Fribben.

Pointless conversation. I knew your answer before you reply. We are not saying if its real or not. We are saying that is just annoying and maybe you can make a poll on website about it?

realistic = u usually cant shoot your rune due to step lag /delay or w/e . it should be changed or make poll about it, idk what ppl aggried on this shit thing maybe jozef 24

It's not the same as RealOTS.

You have not even played the server, I find it quite funny that you say that you would never play OriginalTibia, now you say that it's not the same, how can you know if you have not played it? As stated, I have tested this and it works properly, I have messaged you before asking you what the problem is between us, but you denied my PM, I guess you are here for attention.

Mex: I am currently investigating the "Lags", the system however is accurate.

Fribben.

just make using runes/mfs while walking and stopping for 1 milisec more effective, havent met before with such thing as it is here that sometimes u are not able to shoot rune when on every other server it would be shot. I dont really care if its same as on realots and still doubt on realots is same as here, just make pvp more flawless instead of nerfing it by such stupid things.
Im pretty much sure most war mongols from your server have noticed this thing and are probably for changing it.

You have not even played the server, I find it quite funny that you say that you would never play OriginalTibia, now you say that it's not the same, how can you know if you have not played it?
ONCE AGAIN, I can PM you in-game if you'd like. I have no idea what makes you think I don't play every edition of your server. Jesus christ.

You sound like an idiot tbh.

ONCE AGAIN, I can PM you in-game if you'd like. I have no idea what makes you think I don't play every edition of your server. Jesus christ.

You sound like an idiot tbh.

stop making a fool out of urself man just gtfo lol

also fix tombs aboout demon skeletons that are spawning on other monsters place, for example instead of room with 3 necro and 2 vamps and 1 DS, u are meeting there 4 ds and 1 necro and 1 vamp.

Also fix burst arr0w cuz they are so FUCKED UP. 70 ms hit 20 in pvp. Its even better to use poison arrow than bursts.

i doubt anyone is playing here to feel realistic or rpg lol. This server is supposed to be for pvp and its almost perfect for it except this lame shit and i dont mean u should be able to shoot runes while keeping arrow, but here its like u cant sometimes shoot even by making this stop for1 milisecond.
pvp should be more flawless here and i can belive it would be easier to shoot runes on realots than here, here something is wrong.

mex you are already 85~ and fighting lvl 60s;p if some should care about this it are the lower lvls;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back