• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben OTs = 1 week war OTs

sad to see what they've become =(

I can't log in with client 7.72, asprate multi ip changer, originaltibia.com/highrate

Cannot connect to login server.
Error: bla bla bla the same milisec I press enter at login screen. I can't even see my character list.

What is the matter? I don't want to use some costum client last time I did I became a zombie.

And if I use only originaltibia.com I get debug when I press enter

Last edited:
I'm not terrible at exp. If you hunt rotworms to 15 and then cyclops etc and you're till below level 30 in 40 minutes it is low rate :)

if you call this a low rate you need to go back to whatever crazy ass 100x orsha ot you came from lol

the loot seems low tho, in necros anyways

if you call this a low rate you need to go back to whatever crazy ass 100x orsha ot you came from lol

the loot seems low tho, in necros anyways
Yes crazy ass orsha is high-rate. This is mid-rate. So don't talk about my exping or skill. Iäm talking about the server in general. 100% sure I'm a better overall Tibia player than you, especially in PVP.

Yes crazy ass orsha is high-rate. This is mid-rate. So don't talk about my exping or skill. Iäm talking about the server in general. 100% sure I'm a better overall Tibia player than you, especially in PVP.
bro shutup lol

That's you war to say I'm right? Just because you have played Tibianic, which is as low as you can get doesn't mean this is high-rate lol.

OMG Fribben what is happen with paralyze? I was put like 5-6 paralyze on stacking guy and we can't kill him lik 10+ ppl -.-
Paral do nothing

And im not sure but i get on 65 lvl like 250exp on pvp-e ring from 59 rp xD

this server will last 2 weeks anyway its not about rates or not
you could be having 200 players cause lazy people arent playing atm

Who cares... Thats why the rates are that high - in one day without much hassle you can take lvl 50 and start war :p That works for me and I don't care how long it will last since I have fun right now not after killing rots for a month...

Rates are perfect, what do u want, unlimited supplies and gaining levels after death in 2 min? Maybe u should try 8.6, 7.4 is about to be hard...

i have lost account number to my account because i didnt save it. I created character name "Mex on killing spree". I would like to get back my account with my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back