• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinatown:ey bro , with who are you playing original ? tell me bro
Chinatown:Anwer ...
mex:idk if i will even play time will show, but i will just play with my friends
Chinatown:My team can collide with yours, what you say ?
Chinatown:Got skype ? Maybe we can talk
mex:we will see, no i dont use skype.
Chinatown:What do you use then ? We use teamspeak btw
Chinatown:Man tell me now... Wanna team up or not ? So I know who's in ur team and not kill them...
mex:man i dont care im just pking on this ot not taking it serious atleast not for now
Chinatown:then atleast tell me ur ingame name char?
that was waaay old lol , btw thats not called asslucking thats called teaming up, know the difference you dumbfuck.

Read the latest news about the update which will take place at tomorrow's serversave.

Fribben.

w/e u say zaowan something is wrong with stepping and shooting runes and should be changed, maybe u are using wtfast and your movement is 100% flawless and u dont feel that bug but some ppl do feel it and its fucked up when u are running trying to shoot sd and u dont even get "poff"

i know what you mean mex. But this is how it was actually. So it is up to the gm if he keeps it like this or not. If he rather keep it cause he want to have a realistic as possible pvp system, then that is his choice. We have to adjust.
It is anoying but not that big of a deal.

Fribben

I read in news that you'd boost tombs.

What do you mean by that? I thought you meant incresing monsters there, is the spawnrate atleast.

What I now know is: You nerfed darashia minos, it's like 40% monsters as before.
Then I visited necros. You even removed a few necros from a spawn that already sux in exp?

Then I hear from my friend (yes i have friends) that tombs is extremely nerfed aswell? (I havent been there myself yet), but that mummys and ghouls are completely whiped out?

Have you nerfed all spawns? If so, couldn't you've done that on your next server not now that some people are already 90 as nerfing spawns is the same as cutting the exp in half like it is now.

I replaced the spawn file with the 7.7's highrates spawnfile, I will look into it

Fribben.

Please add "buy 5 bp manas" or smth in the shop.. I hate buying bps then manas its so fking boring

So good update with that boosted tombs, that makes it really fine high deathloss since if you die you just go to tombs and hunt and get it back Quick :d

i know what you mean mex. But this is how it was actually. So it is up to the gm if he keeps it like this or not. If he rather keep it cause he want to have a realistic as possible pvp system, then that is his choice. We have to adjust.
It is anoying but not that big of a deal.

indeed, not so hard to lift you finger off of the arrow key for a split second to shoot rune / use mf / place ring etc .. people acting like you have to pause there for a full second or something

that tombs are realy real bad, battles at lvls 60-70 are best, now people can easy make 90 on tombs, stupid option

well if you die 2 times you lose alot of exp. so i think it is balanced enough.

No, there is a few problems with the network, please be patient.

The server did not re-roll, anyone who died has their corpse online. You can message GM Claeron incase you want assistance.

Fribben.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back