• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will add DICE tomorrow so some of you can have fun gambling, I would recommend to stay out of the gambling world if you easily get addicted hehe.

Fribben.

fk tibianic if i go back there it is to kill a few more 100's in boat traps, it was easier killing 100's on tibianic than 40's on original, only rpg fags there :3

lol guy like you would get absoloutely dusted if he tried to fight in tibianic war (or any actual war for that matteR) instead of just setting up lame traps and pking noobs

lol guy like you would get absoloutely dusted if he tried to fight in tibianic war (or any actual war for that matteR) instead of just setting up lame traps and pking noobs

everyone is noob compared to me tho :/

fk tibianic if i go back there it is to kill a few more 100's in boat traps, it was easier killing 100's on tibianic than 40's on original, only rpg fags there :3

poor guy:/ keep pking the rpgers on every ot and feel good about it ;p

Hi, been playing your server for a while now, and its awesome. There is a few things still needing some work. For example the freeze lagg which appear every server save (minor issue, but still annoying as hell). Some creeps hit way more then they should, for example demons/warlock. Ive heard rumors ingame you made that intentionaly to make "end game" creeps harder to avoid quicker leveling, which in my opinion sounds stupid. it just keeps poeple hunting in same spawns forever, which makes people bored. Also, a few spawns have a bit too fast respawn time, such as poi dls. The dragon lords pretty much respawns within 20 seconds you kill them. Making it way harder then its supose to be because dragon lords keeps spawning behind you all the time. I also heard knight skillrate is a bit off, might be good taking a look at that aswell.

Anyway, highly recommanded server. Good and quick responds from staff if any issue appear with this server.
Thats all for me:)

The respawn timer is set to be high, can easily be modified. The "lag/freezes" occur ever serversave, I can remove it if people want but then they risk 24 hour of loss incase some unintentional downtime happens.

The damage of some creatures has been modified to keep the gameplay balanced, and I appreciate the warm comment you put to the server.

Dice was a suggestion from a player and was added ingame.

Fribben.

7.72 is just stupid mages are already strong it is not needed to make them stronger... most hunting spots are in already if anything just add 7.72 map. I just like the 7.4 pvp more then 7.72 more runes less spell spamming...

ya won 2,5kk with dice;p

well im tired of manafluiding all the time to get my runes.. so are many others.. and setting up your rune farm is not fun eitherxd i voted for 7.72 for sure;p

7.72 for sick wars, just look like last server that was 7.72, teams of 20-30 ppl vs eachother

7.72 highrate (real highrate like oldera)

2x runes if you make yourself
faster mana regen
faster exp

Reset or next server 7.72 but normally hightrate.
Runes in shop i prefer buyable in bps or 100x runes.
Boost more exp places im tired of doing gfbs then going tomb only.

just make a wannabe oldera server where you get lvl 100 first day and hunt dls with sds after lvl 50/60 nonstop

reset every 2 weeks

very fun

oldera got many players for a reason and that reason was not that ryan was hosting.

done with this server was fun but due to too big fun it took 2.5 week from our lifes and its enough for this edition. Got many cams and hopefully there will be frag movie soon on yt. cya

done with this server was fun but due to too big fun it took 2.5 week from our lifes and its enough for this edition. Got many cams and hopefully there will be frag movie soon on yt. cya

Its can be more nice wars here , but ur choice ? What now civera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back