• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server will start as planned, I cannot start it earlier (atleast that's why my schedule is saying right now). And as for the djinn quest, if we will have it, you will be able to purchase djinn vases to gain direct access,

Keep in mind that we are depending on donations, just as any other server to keep it alive. We are hosting a lowrate server aswell which gives us nothing back in fund and we have highrates to compensate it.

I hope to see you all on Sunday :)

Fribben.

Stop whining, it's going to open on sunday, go do something fun friday/saturday.. -.-

). And as for the djinn quest, if we will have it, you will be able to purchase djinn vases to gain direct access,.

please delete djinn quest, its high rate server and i dont want to pick up gold, high rate shoudl be easy because ppl play there only for fights, djinn quest is sensless

shut up kijek ja pierdole he have said it 10x times stop ask him for that

please delete djinn quest, its high rate server and i dont want to pick up gold, high rate shoudl be easy because ppl play there only for fights, djinn quest is sensless
its a 30-40 min time waste, Fribben will get donations for it so see it from his point of view. Would you skip the donations because someone doesnt want to make djinn?
just sayin'

The server will start as planned, I cannot start it earlier (atleast that's why my schedule is saying right now). And as for the djinn quest, if we will have it, you will be able to purchase djinn vases to gain direct access,

Keep in mind that we are depending on donations, just as any other server to keep it alive. We are hosting a lowrate server aswell which gives us nothing back in fund and we have highrates to compensate it.

I hope to see you all on Sunday :)

Fribben.

you need to listen people, if everyone want in friday just do it, you hosting server for players yes?
everyone want friday EXCEPT you

ASKING FOR FRIBBEN ! Impossible to get answer ? ?

1. What about paladin dmg ??
2. What about manafluids ?? 40-70 mana ? 100-150 mana ?
3. How many mana cost using paralyze?
4. Tombs will be boosted?
5. Will be pvp-e ring in shop ?
6. Frag system ?

Anyway GZ , we get answer about launch date and djiin ;ooo

ASKING FOR FRIBBEN ! Impossible to get answer ? ?

1. What about paladin dmg ??
2. What about manafluids ?? 40-70 mana ? 100-150 mana ?
3. How many mana cost using paralyze?
4. Tombs will be boosted?
5. Will be pvp-e ring in shop ?
6. Frag system ?

Anyway GZ , we get answer about launch date and djiin ;ooo

All same as previous edition probably

Paladin damage, it will be like the highrate not medium rate, and if it's too much I will change. But I think it was good at that version.
Manafluids will be as 7.4 not 7.7
Mana cost at paralyze is currently 700, can be discussed easily.
Tombs might get a boost yes.
Items which are either buyable or sellable are available as any other 7.4 version we had.
Frag system is under discussion, we are thinking either to have day & week or only 24 hour / frag and fragboost 12 hour / frag, but since it's 7.4 we are not certain yet. Opinions will be appreciated in this matter.

Kovall: I gave you several chances ingame, I showed you nothing more than respect even though you deserve a permanent banishment & deletion on every edition, I would suggest you once in for all, to calm down and don't try to spread negativity.

Fribben.

gowno zostalo potraktowane jak gowno co za ironia losu
morda slepy cwelu gowno to robisz pod siebie na battle kurwo

@Fribben i never was banned or deleted for negative attidute on your server,i play almost every edition
i just saying what u doing wrong with server, im sure in friday will be more players ...

Sunday 19:00 PM, most of normal people are ending their free time called weekend, and are preparing to go back to their jobs, school, studies. The date of start will surely give advantage to ppl who have nothing to do in their lifes. It's highrate Fribben, beginning is most important part ;)

Last edited:
Sunday 19:00 PM, most of normal people are ending their free time called weekend, and are preparing to go back to their jobs, school, studies. The date of start will surely give advantage to ppl who have nothing to do in their lifes. It's highrate Fribben, beginning is most important part ;)

said nobody ever

server will probably be running for weeks/months so who cares if you miss 1 weekend?

Your wrong, beginning is not important. As the name says "high rate" you can be top lvl even if you wont start at the beginning of the server ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back