• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give it last try - hope it will be on longer than midrate :p

gfb 2x, fireball 3x, 7,4 so u cant buy runes and use wands, u have to make djinn quest. WTF its high rate?? i dont have time for making runes and collect gold lol xDD i want to play at high rate plxxxxxx

@to all who want to say "stop crying"
idc about your opinion, people need server for wars not shity rpg feelings

@edit
i'm spamming all time to make server easier because i dont have time for play ; / i want to get lvl quickly and fight some everyday, for me this server cant be called high rate. I think that server should be almost same like this edition with okolnir but with lower exp and deleted okolnir its all...

Last edited:
gfb 2x, fireball 3x, 7,4 so u cant buy runes and use wands, u have to make djinn quest. WTF its high rate?? i dont have time for making runes and collect gold lol xDD i want to play at high rate plxxxxxx

@to all who want to say "stop crying"
idc about your opinion, people need server for wars not shity rpg feelings

cry for ur mother buahah

cry for ur mother buahah
http://www26.speedy*****malware.localhost/9Qa87/download/OgAAAAKOCRikjDIgC4reECva6dOiuuGtznirXWSEw0T12nGkPc2i-C772cT9tNamBeTZKebvWXp04zYFCAfKAQ0WOD8Am1T1UOA5te6LSIRr4RjevC3qsJJKdXAD.jpg

ok kijek, lets make a server just for u!!

i wanted server for war like oldera ...

wow first server that actually launches on the minute and not 5 minutes later. gj

atleast in 2 days the server wont die, keep calm and play there will be plenty of war lol

LOL that prices... wtf... i understand you need donations, but what the hell man, it's close like 5€/quest

Zordon now get 1 frag per 4 hour. That means that every frag dissapear each 4 hours instead of 12.
Now you have 0 premium points.

You didn't say from 24 to 12 h ? But okay its fucking awesome for me ;p

cool ots 40 lvl 35 mlvl and attack in people with sd 83 max 100 nice ot :) really

Banished:until Jan 27 2014, 00:44:51 CET because of Unjustified player killing.
its not 3 days for frags?

Lol recived ban for kill radom guy in Thais. Haha, it's open-pvp server or carebear rpg? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back