• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the Point if bless loss is less than 100%? its a fucking highrate not tibianic lowrate, it will be really easy to get cash aswell, fribben your ideas is Always the best dont let this noobs complain, i see you guys wanna play Another warloria server, what is the different between originaltibia and a war ot if the deathloss will be Little?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fribben you gona stay with this gfb system. Or make normal ?

I will have the gfb changes. At level 120 it will be 450% loss without blessings and with blessings 250%

Fribben.

Frag system will be like this: 24 hours per frag and if you buy fragboost it will be 10 hour per frag.

3 for redskull and 8 for a banishment.

Regenation: as a promoted mage = 3 mana / 1 second, promoted paladin = 3 mana / 2 seconds, promoted knight 3 mana = 3 seconds

Fribben.

Frag system will be like this: 24 hours per frag and if you buy fragboost it will be 10 hour per frag.

3 for redskull and 8 for a banishment.

Regenation: as a promoted mage = 3 mana / 1 second, promoted paladin = 3 mana / 2 seconds, promoted knight 3 mana = 3 seconds

Fribben.
its look like midrate again :(

Exactly , fucking midrate shit , Fribben the way u behave is shit , the server won't last for long, gg.

These are discussion questions, if you disagree give us suggestions instead of posting nonsense.

Fribben.

I dno why you whine on exp stages and blablablablablablabla the fail on last ot wasnt exp.. it was djinn quest and the small plays in start with lvl 20 and 40

With this stage you take 60 on few hours so I dno why you cry XD

Should still be runes in shop... even if its 7.4 (at least in my opinion) I mean, nobody will buy it anyway since its so expensive ... but its nice to be able to buy magic walls and such if you die for example

8-20 40x
21-30 30x
31-50 20x
51-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-80 8x
81-90 5x
90+ 4x

still too low lol... but ok what about the mana cost for sds , uhs , gfbs , hmm , explosions , etc ?

he will probably just allow mc and you can easily fix your own runes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back