• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (HR) - DX9/OPENGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah mex hoe is je salaris daar in polen ? al hoger geworden dan 2 euro per uur? je kan altijd naar nederland komen maatje!
In iedergeval praat niet meer pools lelijke taal..
Misschien zal ik wanneer ik klaar ben mijn universiteit

Jak ja Was kurwa czytam to mi sie plakac chce, banda kurwa dzieci wyzywa sie i wrzuca na rodzine, jestescie zalosnymi ciotami, kozaki w necie pizdy w swiecie i tyle, co Was kurwa obchodzi jak kto wyglada, ktos Was cisnie w grze to odrazu musicie wrzucac na rodzine? Zastanowcie sie dzieci tibii nad swoim zachowaniem. Banda żałosnych pedałkow. Nie spinajcie sie o pierdolona gre, to ma byc fun, a nie jakies smieszne wyzwiska na forum.

I dont understand you people Looooooool, let the real Life stick to real Life and tibia to tibia, who cares of WHOs winning nowadays? we had a random team cuz it was basically fun to be the first time in long time we had challenge, we died we killed and thats the fun part, stop post rl pics or something its not like top model here?

hahah so funny how people take this game to serious, bunch of kids all of u XD

mex and ender did u ever kiss a girl? (even on the chick)

you better leave this thread, fucking muslim
hahah what the fuck is the problem here, im not even muslim XD

ps: your father (zaowan) is muslim so no point to insult muslims :p

Funz server was funz, remember the funz?

And you guys are so mature make me feel so happy that you have all grown up to be such strong individuals.

hahah what the fuck is the problem here, im not even muslim XD

ps: your father (zaowan) is muslim so no point to insult muslims :p

so its funny you are worse than muslim, you are fucking gypsy hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so its funny you are worse than muslim, you are fucking gypsy hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Christian, Orthodox. Much better than you disgusting cancer kid, go back to whatever hole/cave you came from

Christian, Orthodox. Much better than you disgusting cancer kid, go back to whatever hole/cave you came from
haha gypsy insulting me cant believe, go back to favela in brazil or romania with your family cancer

Koval - you have to educate yourself in religion before you comment. You look very ignorant right now.

Fribben.

Noone should bother what trash like koval posts even i dont care about all the shit he posted about me since i know he is 0 in tibia and irl. Not without reason ppl call him in pl "gówno" what means shit.
And the reason why he insults everyone in game is because he is looser irl .

The truth is that most of u take advantage of the fact that internet provides you anonymity, in real life you would not say a word I guess

Noone should bother what trash like koval posts even i dont care about all the shit he posted about me since i know he is 0 in tibia and irl. Not without reason ppl call him in pl "gówno" what means shit.
And the reason why he insults everyone in game is because he is looser irl .

just few people insult me like you and taze the true losers. but everyone insult you and people called u in pl slepy cwel what it means blind shit

just few people insult me like you and taze the true losers. but everyone insult you and people called u in pl slepy cwel what it means blind shit
"you better leave this thread, fucking muslim"

you are dirty in your mouth, thats why people start insult you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back