• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is, being a high rate you wanna adjust thing a little more like Oldera, such as 10 p bolts instead of 3, you cant just have a high rate and have everything else low.

Take suggestions in mind and put a time for start tonight, as it seems your server has alot of interest.

Fribben launch yours now, so many people waiting already for 2 servers now.. yours and this one.. it will go over well do it!

Unlucky fribben, you had your chance, PEACE BITCH!

I don't really care when You gonna launch it Fribben. Since like I said noone with any remains of dignity and social life wont play 2nite.

Hi Fribben, nice to see you back.
I was on Oldera for last couple days while you were away, what a shitty server full of botters ... Everyone who are fan of Ryan you are in wrong thread, so if you are posting here then you must be his friend trying to give originaltibia bad reputation...
@ Assasinho and other Oldera suporters , how even dare you calling yourself and oldschool players ?! Oldera is just like real tibia novadays , well , less hunt places and its high rate , everything else is just same , full of botters making lvls on botts, shooting sds and using uhs on botts...
Originaltibia is actually only one OTs around with very small amount of botters.

@Fribben.
About starting today, well its up to you, I see some players who choosed Oldera wants to play yours only cuz Oldera is still off ... well most of your loyal players are away and made plans for weekend , as you posted yesterday starting date for next weekend... Personally I think if Ryan has got problem with his OT's at the first day , then it will be bugged just as his 7,72 , so people gonna move to Original even if you start it next weekend, and then we have 7 days to promote it , I haven't got even time to tell everyone lol , so ye , up to you, but you won't see me there and my friends if its starts today , sorry :-(

Hi Fribben, nice to see you back.
I was on Oldera for last couple days while you were away, what a shitty server full of botters ... Everyone who are fan of Ryan you are in wrong thread, so if you are posting here then you must be his friend trying to give originaltibia bad reputation...
@ Assasinho and other Oldera suporters , how even dare you calling yourself and oldschool players ?! Oldera is just like real tibia novadays , well , less hunt places and its high rate , everything else is just same , full of botters making lvls on botts, shooting sds and using uhs on botts...
Originaltibia is actually only one OTs around with very small amount of botters.

@Fribben.
About starting today, well its up to you, I see some players who choosed Oldera wants to play yours only cuz Oldera is still off ... well most of your loyal players are away and made plans for weekend , as you posted yesterday starting date for next weekend... Personally I think if Ryan has got problem with his OT's at the first day , then it will be bugged just as his 7,72 , so people gonna move to Original even if you start it next weekend, and then we have 7 days to promote it , I haven't got even time to tell everyone lol , so ye , up to you, but you won't see me there and my friends if its starts today , sorry :-(

there was no problem with the server, I woke up late. Let's keep Oldera&Originaltibia's thread clean of stuff from each other.

Lmao butthurt kid who cant play on the first day so he threatens with not bringing his friends, grow up son.

Dude, Im NOT the one who is sitting on the front of the computer for 5h waiting for server oppening xD
If GM post the date for oppening the server , should keep it, or definitely not change it in 1-2 h only cuz you have nothing to do and can't wait couple of days :)
There is 80 acc created so far, I dont think its enough ... ( some ppl made 2-3 acc so its even less than 80 players )

I would open it tommorow. Since Oldera started You probably won't have 100+ on launch but your server got so much quality, good map, good spawns, good rates, no lags at all and its so really fine it gonna defend itself and people will join it bit by bit. And in the end of a day originaltibia 4 win. See You t'morow. Peace. Just announce day n hour of launch.

I can promote it on couple websites , but in one day not many ppl will see it... And then middle of the week is no good as well, so I would leave starting date as it is ... But thats just my opinion :)

Fuck I would like to play it now but I understand is not the right timing :D

If the server opens today, this will be the server I'm gonna make a war video on! Else I'll go to Oldera and make it there (I got a quite big subscriber base of Tibia players)

your a fking noob leave oldschool alone, dont act like u are something lol

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back