• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben, do you know when you gonna open it yet? This afternoon could be nice. Wait till the next weekend is too long, and middle week dont think its a good idea.
Cheers

Since everyone is playing on oldera right now it wouldnt be smart of Fribben to put his server online this weekend if he dont want to have 20 ~ players online.

Since everyone is playing on oldera right now it wouldnt be smart of Fribben to put his server online this weekend if he dont want to have 20 ~ players online.

Another smart boy, how do you even know that??? I've never played that olderabot shit and I know a lot of old players that didnt either. So shut your mouth, you know shit about it.

lol oldera is noob server with a lot of bugs and fails.
Nice to see Original with high exp stages, port hope on 7.72 =) For me it's perfect option cuz I dont have so much time to exping.

Welcome onboard ;)

We fixed a start page and a new header for the highrate, hope you enjoy the new vision.

Fribben.

Fribben I told you last time about war mode system. You had to think about it. I guess it would be an amazing alternative cuz there weren't war system on any oldschool.

Second question. It's 7.72 and you added port hope. What about poi dls?

Fribben I told you last time about war mode system. You had to think about it. I guess it would be an amazing alternative cuz there weren't war system on any oldschool.

Second question. It's 7.72 and you added port hope. What about poi dls?
What kind of war mode system?

Fribben, Did you get the idea to put a site where you can choose which server you wanna play from ryan or you just come up with it ^^

Nicek: I might do it, we will see how the current frag system operates and if it has to be done, it's easy to add it.

Fribben, Did you get the idea to put a site where you can choose which server you wanna play from ryan or you just come up with it ^^

Are you serious? is it the first time you see a start page and you think Ryan is the first? hehe, please search on google on the majority of games with multiply servers and you will see start pages. I hope you weren't serious.

lower exparate a bit plix, we dont want 120+ wars

Give me suggestions :)

Fribben.

What do you think of my suggestion?

1->35 : 100
36->50 : 30
51->75 : 15
76->90 : 10
91->120 : 5
121-> 140 : 3
141+-> : 2

Great suggestion - but the majority has to agree with them. Appreciate the suggestion, keep them comming!

Fribben.

What do you think of my suggestion?

1->35 : 100
36->50 : 30
51->75 : 15
76->90 : 10
91->120 : 5
121-> 140 : 3
141+-> : 2

Sounds pretty much perfect but maybe 36-50 :50x or 40x then other than that its perfect

Fribben, can you write what exp stages did you use on the last high rate? Me and some ppl did like it but a lot ppl left cuz they were too low for them. It's only so we won't get too close them with ideas for exp rate on new server :)

these mid rate servers are boring, imo should u keep the high rates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back