• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bullshit is this ? Rnh Lucifers are fucking overpowered and outnumber every guild there are. Rnh Lucifers just split into 2 so we can have more fun
yea whats the fun of 30vs5?split teams please dont make it boring

It'd be possible to fight 5v30 if it weren't pz traps wherever u go. Yup im talking about the boats. But a lil late to change that now as many already decided not to play due to that. I'm still playing an hour a day or so but it's not so fun with these zones

dominik/lastman gaan jullie niet spelen? of gwn omdat het zaterdag is

hoezo ben gewoon aan het lvle als het kan. vandaag natuurlijk maar weinig maar doe me best haha. maar dit is niet echt de highrate die ik verwacht had... niet snel cash enzo..

What kind of bullshit is this ? Rnh Lucifers are fucking overpowered and outnumber every guild there are. Rnh Lucifers just split into 2 so we can have more fun

chill man they just decided to no life in the start. our team is just taking it easy , we'll fight later.

you can make lvl 100 in 3-4h or something, pretty highrate
shusss pls its far from the highrate i expected.. i was thinking it would be like oldera. but lootrate is pretty low.. and tombs etc are bugged as hell.

It'd be possible to fight 5v30 if it weren't pz traps wherever u go. Yup im talking about the boats. But a lil late to change that now as many already decided not to play due to that. I'm still playing an hour a day or so but it's not so fun with these zones
i think at 7.72 all boats was pz.
aassasinho i agree lootrate is very low

yep tombs are random but I prefer lvl 80-120 war because it wont be so much ue spamm
Lootrate low? I exped 5 bp gfb on tomb and I looted 8 bohs + other shit like v shields and s staffs. You can ask mannows team because I dropped everything when they killed me

Will u fribben ever fix this bugged shit that u cant shoot runes while walking? Even doing 0.1 sec stop u cant shoot it . Stop acting like it is normal and we should get used to it, we actually got used to it but on normal system, your walk/shoot rune system is totally fucked up.

Will u fribben ever fix this bugged shit that u cant shoot runes while walking? Even doing 0.1 sec stop u cant shoot it . Stop acting like it is normal and we should get used to it, we actually got used to it but on normal system, your walk/shoot rune system is totally fucked up.
You have played too much warots i think ;/ get used to the real pvp

it wasnt probably even like this on rl tibia but w/e keep acting like this

Mex: this is how it was on real tibia, I've tested it carefully.

Fribben.

What fribben says is correct its like rl tibia but yeah its a ot server so listen to ur players bro you will gain more

for example my warloria movement system ppl love that stuff

well fribben that system is kinda shitty:/ it makes the game more boring.

What was in real tibia is irrelevant.. What is relevant is, will it improve the server? This ain't no real tibia and will never come close to real tibia. It's supposed to be a war server for god's sake. It's not close to how oldera was either. Maybe that wasn't the goal but hey, oldera was alot more fun. The exp must've been higher there or something because .. After 60 you hunted DLS with SDS non stop with profit. IT was FUN. This server is okey, but changes will only be good at this point

yeah u should reallty have had the rates u had from the beginning + hgiher the loot rate..

Can confirm that it is nothing like how it is in RealOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back