• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mex his team, just retarded, even bringing 5 noobchars to battles etc..

yeah paralyze might be powerful but it's fucking hard to hit a high level sorc while a highlevel sorc just spams the F12 hotkey for win

It took me about 10 minuts to buy 60 bp mf ;[
i kept my cool and only got muted twice

It's actually pretty annoying. When you get muted, you are not able to cast spells either.

you keep hating on each other @forums yet you team up and gangbang us in stack? :D

Last edited:
Life of an RS is awesome you get to go shopping every time you die.
New shoes new backpack new shovel new rope new shirt and new rings

Setting para to 500 mana and UE to 1200 mana was one of the best decisions you ever made fribben. It made more paralyze aim fights and less gfb+ue fights and it was extremely more fun and skill based. Sure, this is 7.72, that doesn't mean you should take every back. Your server, i'm just disappointed you removed such fun battles once again.

/ragequit

When you actually attend to the open battles and see that 500 mana is a very low amount, you would see the changes. I have direct contact to all the leaders and I know what's going on, these decisions is based upon balancing the wars not to satsify one players need of killing. The gfb wars ended when I added the gfb changes not when I decreased the mana of the paralyze.

Sad that you quit this way, I would say that this is one of the most pathetic way to quit as you are destroying a server this way and I thought you had some respect left for me, I guess not.

Sailicious has been deleted

Fribben.

don't make me feel bad. We all do dumb stuff when we're mad. I wasn't talking about gfb wars I was refering to gfb+ue 1v1 fights. I'd totally understand your point if you increased UE to 2000 at the same time as changing paralyze cost. But now it just felt like a druid nerf instead of anything else

Ingens, didn't you learn anything from fribbens last highrate?

top 50 high score was 90% sorcs.

Setting para to 500 mana and UE to 1200 mana was one of the best decisions you ever made fribben. It made more paralyze aim fights and less gfb+ue fights and it was extremely more fun and skill based. Sure, this is 7.72, that doesn't mean you should take every back. Your server, i'm just disappointed you removed such fun battles once again.

/ragequit
Inevitable, you cannot play any server for longer than a week.

Remove the exp donor.. don't destroy this server with shit like that.. don't become to greedy.

If it stays like this
2000 points = 120 euro
120 euro for 4h extra exp the only guy who will buy this is ond so it doesn't matter

It's only 2000 points until they relese it tomorrow. This is what kills great ots. It's sad to see greedy hosters.

How am I greedy when I basically make you gain 50% more experience for a limited time (4 hours) - this was basically a suggestion from players. Don't draw conclusions out of nowhere, you know that premium roses still regain more than any other donation system, so don't come here trying to prove a pointless argument.

If I was greedy, I would implement exp scrolls not exp boost, and I even refused when people privately messaged me about such deals. I worked hard for this server and I still do, some income has to come to pay the bills of the server and to keep the lowrate server up.

Also (2000 points is just temporary until tomorrow, so nobody purchases it now and I can test it freely.)

Fribben.

Its very funny that you guys cry about exp boost. This exp boost stuff is not even OP. IF Fribben would put exp donation like Oldera then the server would be fucked. But exp boost ,no . For example if some use exp boost ,you can go sneak him and stop him for exping etc.

Lega - we'll decide tomorrow.

Fribben.

Just lower the points in shop, and more people will donate. Those prices you have now used to be on low-rate. No one will purchase 30 points for promotion when it takes like 10 minutes to gain level 20 and then just do 10k quest.

Regarding the pvp-enforced ring. Is it like a ring you have to wear? If so, people wont be able to use timering/energy ring etc = no one will buy. Especially when you might die and lose it as well.

Suggestions to shop:
BP/Bag -> SSA, paralyze runes, burst arrows
Blessing (Only last once and cost 10 points) = Lower prices -> more buyers

Last edited:
Btw, Any war team out there who needs a 98 rp? I'm intrested in some action.. I'm from Sweden and my english is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back